We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 29 Posts
    Hi,

I'm currently having a problem with Articles since a Revo 2.3.1 update.

It's giving the following error:

Code: 404 Not Found
    {"success":false,"message":"Processor not found: getlist","total":0,"data":[],"object":[]}

I've tried updating Articles to 1.7.8 which seems to correct some issues with 2.3 compatibility but I'm still seeing the error.

I've seen some suggestions re getlist issues but having tried them, I'm still no better off and I've also tried clearing the core/cache directory to no avail.

Would anybody have any thoughts or ideas on how to sort this please?

Thanks a million,

Michael
    • I am in a similar boat, getting an alert since switching over to 2.3.2.

Code: 200 OK
      {"success":false,"message":"Permission denied!","total":0,"data":[],"object":[]}

Everything seems to work fine, except the reported View/Close buttons failures.
        Mat Dave Jones
        • 24,544 Posts
        This usually means the user is missing one or more necessary permissions in the Policy specified in the Context Access ACL entry that applies to them. The class_map permission is one possibility.
          Did I help you? Buy me a beer
          Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
          MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
          My MODX Extras
          Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
          • 353 Posts
          enable "view_user" in the permissions
          • michaelc, sorry for thread jacking, howster thanks for your solution!
              Mat Dave Jones
              • 353 Posts
              No problem!
                • 41 Posts
                Same here, on every manager page with Articles. Using REVO 2.3.2, Articles 1.7.9. THe error appears with SuperAdmin-User which has all the permissions (172 of 172), including view_user and class_map. Still getting this in a popup:

Code: 404 Not Found
                {"success":false,"message":"Verarbeitungssystem \"getlist\" nicht gefunden.","total":0,"data":[],"object":[]}
                  • 24,544 Posts
                  Try deleting all files in the core/cache directory, if you haven't already.

Can you tell where it's looking for the processor?
                    Did I help you? Buy me a beer
                    Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
                    MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
                    My MODX Extras
                    Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
                    • 3 Posts
                    I have the same problem using REVO 2.3.2, Articles 1.7.9. SuperAdmin User with all permissions. This happens after an upgrade from 2.2 to 2.3.

Any idea?
                      • 41 Posts
                      Solved the problem by voodooing around for 2 hours. Deinstalling Articles Plugin, installing it again, re-installing MODX, empty cache folder, empty browser Cache, using different browser, doing all sorts of stuff, emptying Cache again …