Imagine a Documentation/Tutorial Extra that is:
- And easy to use
Better yet, imagine a Point-and-Click
Documentation/Tutorial Extra for MODX that isn't just simple, beautiful and easy to use. Imagine one that is powerful enough that it could power the MODX Docs
. Yes, the MODX Docs!
Imagine Project Tutor
. A Documentation Extra that ...
- Has head-turning looks (front and back) that leave no one indifferent
- is powered by Custom Manager Resources (CMR)
- Gives you a head start, thanks to its Content Templates powered by Quick Start Buttons
- Lets you reorder blocks of content with Drag and Drop
- Lets you duplicate blocks of content on the fly
- Is so responsive -- it works even on Google Glass
- Comes with an invisible and very useful RTE
- Lets you preview your content as you're writing it
- Makes writing and reading Code Samples incredibly fun
- Comes with a beautiful dashboard widget for quick tasks and stats
- Is 100% Hackable
- Is 100% Open-source
- And more!
is still a dream. A wild one perhaps. But this dream is almost palpable.
When it comes true, in a few days, this dream would make it incredibly easy to write and publish beautiful documentation in MODX.
[ed. note: treigh last edited this post 5 years, 6 months ago.]