We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 144 Posts
    Quote from: donshakespeare at Oct 17, 2018, 05:14 AM
    Quote from: sriananda at Oct 15, 2018, 04:14 PM
    Hi,

Respect for your work, but after all your hard work, and dedication, I still have to delete the plugin.
    Now the error is that the "list button" do not work anymore.
    I know you will say it's a bug in TinyMCE, but the other Modx Plugin "Tiny MCE Wrapper" does correctly functions with the "(un)ordered list" button...
    All that fancy stuff is great, but if the basics do still have bugs I can't apply it ...

So, what is the issue here? A bug in TinyMCE?
    Tiny MCE Wrapper does what correctly?
    You are having issues with list button/unordered list button?

Hi,

The "list buttons" have disappeared completely. I only installed the plugin, without alterations.
    How can I make the "(un)order list buttons" visible again please ?
      • 3 Posts
      I can't seem to find a report about this from anyone else, but I came across an issue after install which I'm not sure if it is just configuration or a bug.

Seems that if I override certain settings with a context setting, the editor on resources (and the content) doesn't show (blank with just the "Content" checkbox).

I've confirmed that if I set `site_url` or `assets_url` in my context settings, this sort of behavior will occur.

Can someone help me determine if this is a new issue, known issue or if there is a configuration change needed?
        • 7 Posts
        Sometimes you need to force-refresh your page to get editor updates to change.

Quote from: dbacphoenix at Nov 28, 2018, 06:17 PM
        I can't seem to find a report about this from anyone else, but I came across an issue after install which I'm not sure if it is just configuration or a bug.

Seems that if I override certain settings with a context setting, the editor on resources (and the content) doesn't show (blank with just the "Content" checkbox).

I've confirmed that if I set `site_url` or `assets_url` in my context settings, this sort of behavior will occur.

Can someone help me determine if this is a new issue, known issue or if there is a configuration change needed?
          • 708 Posts
          TW 2.3.3
          Revo 2.7.0

Anyone know why RFM (responsive filemanager) would show the default (404) error page instead of the media files? I checked everything I can think of but can't find the cause.

The same site on my local dev server works perfectly but on the live server RFM breaks. If it's a server issue (PHP? etc.) I don't know where to look.

Ideas, suggestions or just plain guesses welcome.
            Todd
            • 46 Posts
            I'm attempting to export the properties from TW 2.3.4 (using Revo 2.7.0) and get a HTTP ERROR 414, Request URI too long. How can I fix this? (the error hasn't occurred with other snippets, but they didn't have a property set like TW does)
              • 1,145 Posts
              @eko I think we got your solution working ... (in private)

@nitrojane try this Extra (yours preemtively!)
              https://modx.com/extras/package/exportelementproperties
                TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
                Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
                5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
                • 61 Posts
                Really like this plugin so far, great work! How do I configure what buttons show on the toolbar? Right now it is a pretty limited set and does not include buttons for lists, ordered or unordered. Thanks!
                  • 61 Posts
                  Also, when I add an image, I have a drop-down for class: There are two pre-defined classes in the list. How do I edit, or add to that list?
                    • 322 Posts
                    Quote from: formulax at Mar 07, 2019, 05:24 PM
                    Also, when I add an image, I have a drop-down for class: There are two pre-defined classes in the list. How do I edit, or add to that list?

All these settings are in Chunks. Go in your Chunks, into TinyMceWrapper, then into TinyMce, then into Backend. You'll see all the settings file there. Most of what you want is in TinymceWrapperCommonCode and TinymceWrapperContent (and TinymceWrapperTVs). This is all standard Tinymce setting stuff, so you visit that site (https://www.tiny.cloud/docs/configure/editor-appearance/ and other pages in the Configuration Reference section) for details on all the various options you can install.

link_class_list is in TinymceWrapperCommonCode.
                    Button config (toolbar, toolbar1, toolbar2, etc.) is in TinymceWrapperContent.

FYI, the best practice is to edit the plugin TinymceWrapper itself, set up a new custom property set, add a "chunkSuffix" to the custom property set, and set the System Events to all use the custom property set. If you don't do this, then all the changes you enter into the chunks will get overwritten the next time you upgrade to a newer version of TinymceWrapper.
                      • 61 Posts
                      Quote from: rainbowtiger at Mar 07, 2019, 07:06 PM
                      Quote from: formulax at Mar 07, 2019, 05:24 PM

All these settings are in Chunks. Go in your Chunks, into TinyMceWrapper, then into TinyMce, then into Backend. You'll see all the settings file there. Most of what you want is in TinymceWrapperCommonCode and TinymceWrapperContent (and TinymceWrapperTVs). This is all standard Tinymce setting stuff, so you visit that site (https://www.tiny.cloud/docs/configure/editor-appearance/ and other pages in the Configuration Reference section) for details on all the various options you can install.

link_class_list is in TinymceWrapperCommonCode.
                      Button config (toolbar, toolbar1, toolbar2, etc.) is in TinymceWrapperContent.

FYI, the best practice is to edit the plugin TinymceWrapper itself, set up a new custom property set, add a "chunkSuffix" to the custom property set, and set the System Events to all use the custom property set. If you don't do this, then all the changes you enter into the chunks will get overwritten the next time you upgrade to a newer version of TinymceWrapper.

Thank you, I really appreciate the thorough response!