We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 61 Posts
    Quote from: rainbowtiger at Mar 07, 2019, 07:06 PM

FYI, the best practice is to edit the plugin TinymceWrapper itself, set up a new custom property set, add a "chunkSuffix" to the custom property set, and set the System Events to all use the custom property set. If you don't do this, then all the changes you enter into the chunks will get overwritten the next time you upgrade to a newer version of TinymceWrapper.

Not quite sure what to do here. I created the new set, and added the suffix property with a value of -custom. And made checked system events use the new set. Editor does not load after that, so I went in and renamed every chunk under the tinymcewrapper folder to end in -custom.

The editor is still not loading. Not sure what the proper protocol is, I've not got into custom property sets before.

Thanks,
    Steve
      • 1,145 Posts
      Hello. Any errors in your browser?
      Right-click to inspect chrome with dev-tools
        TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
        Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
        5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
        • 61 Posts
        Quote from: donshakespeare at Mar 08, 2019, 06:29 AM

Uncaught ReferenceError: $TinymceWrapperLinkList is not defined
        at Ext.onReady.delay (?a=resource/update&id=3:319)
        at ext-all.js:21
        at b (ext-all.js:21)

Was the method I described the correct way to do it? Renaming every chunk to end with -custom?
          • 144 Posts
          Christ on a stick ...

How many posts needed for this plugin .

All respect to you guys
            • 322 Posts
            Quote from: formulax at Mar 08, 2019, 02:44 PM
            Quote from: donshakespeare at Mar 08, 2019, 06:29 AM

Uncaught ReferenceError: $TinymceWrapperLinkList is not defined
            at Ext.onReady.delay (?a=resource/update&id=3:319)
            at ext-all.js:21
            at b (ext-all.js:21)

Was the method I described the correct way to do it? Renaming every chunk to end with -custom?
            TinymceWrapperLinkList is referenced by name in the TinymceWrapperCommonCode chunk, so if you rename TinymceWrapperLinkList to TinymceWrapperLinkList-custom, then you need to edit TinymceWrapperCommonCode and change:
            link_list:[ 
              [[$TinymceWrapperLinkList]] 
            ],

to:
            link_list:[ 
              [[$TinymceWrapperLinkList-custom]] 
            ],

that is, IF you are actually using TinymceWrapperLinkList. If there is a dash in front of the dollar sign ([[-$TinymceWrapperLinkList]]) then it's not in use.