We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 416 Posts
    All good. Just wanted to be sure I didn't miss it.
      • 60 Posts
      Version 0.3.9-beta is out. It should fix the previously introduced bug. It also includes some fixes for lexicon code.
        • 60 Posts
        Quote from: inreti at Apr 05, 2016, 04:25 PM
        Version 0.3.9-beta is out. It should fix the previously introduced bug. It also includes some fixes for lexicon code.

Update: published 0.3.10-beta which hopefully _really_ fixes the bug with the recoverable error in the logs. Please let me know if it still exists, we than have to dig further into your systems as I cannot reproduce the bug in my dev environment right now. Sorry for the inconveniance of having so short timed update rounds (I always hate updating every day for bugfixes only).
          • 416 Posts
          I updated three or four sites yesterday. So far NO ERRORs in the log. Looks good!

Thank you!
            • 2 Posts
            seda.digital Reply #95, 7 years ago
            New version 0.4.1-beta5 is available: https://modx.com/extras/package/updater

Updater now retrieves enhanced version information for core updates from SEDA.digital with security related information about missing updates.

The package is now officially maintained by SEDA.digital.
              • 163 Posts
              Not sure if this is a bug or not:
              Quite often, when I browse the front-end of my website, I get a 404 not found on the following url:
              /connectors/updater/updater.cron.php:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()

Any ideas how to fix?
                • 163 Posts
                Actually, this maybe due to the fact my site is password protected smiley