We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,154 Posts
    Looks very good!

How about Modx users in Zagreb, are there many? Is Croatia very good for tech and web development, like Bulgaria is?
      • 25 Posts
      Quote from: AMDbuilder at Mar 04, 2015, 12:36 AM
      Very nice contribution! I've also noticed installing this package outside MODX Cloud does breaks the manager. I'm unsure what is causing the problem, do you package any MODX System files, or change any settings outside of the packages you install?

Tnx.

I think that MinifyX is causing the problem, or maybe checkbox sortable. I use this theme as starter pack for my new projects and i didn't have any problem with installation.

What is your php version?
        If we can really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it, because the answer is not separate from the problem.
        J Krishnamurti
        • 25 Posts
        Quote from: AMDbuilder at Mar 04, 2015, 12:36 AM
        Very nice contribution! I've also noticed installing this package outside MODX Cloud does breaks the manager. I'm unsure what is causing the problem, do you package any MODX System files, or change any settings outside of the packages you install?

Could you give me some more info about the errors?
          If we can really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it, because the answer is not separate from the problem.
          J Krishnamurti
          • 25 Posts
          Quote from: nuan88 at Mar 04, 2015, 03:24 AM
          Looks very good!

How about Modx users in Zagreb, are there many? Is Croatia very good for tech and web development, like Bulgaria is?

Croatia is a very god for web development but i think that MODX community in Croatia do not exist. I'm trying to change this smiley
            J Krishnamurti
            • 589 Posts
            Quote from: tomek at Mar 04, 2015, 07:35 AM
            Looks very good!
            Croatia is a very god for web development but i think that MODX community in Croatia do not exist. I'm trying to change this smiley

I think this statement is a bit questionable... wink
              • 25 Posts
              Quote from: danilocuculic at Mar 05, 2015, 05:44 PM
              Looks very good!

MODX Meetup Zagreb sounds very good smiley
                J Krishnamurti
                • 1,154 Posts
                Quote from: tomek at Mar 05, 2015, 07:23 PM
                Looks very good!

How about the weekend of April 18th? I think I can be in Zagreb that weekend, its the weekend after Easter. We could post some notices in the general section and try to drum up some interest?
                  • 589 Posts

On a beautiful day like te current one "MODX Meetup Volosko" has some merit, too...
                    • 25 Posts
                    Quote from: nuan88 at Mar 06, 2015, 03:18 AM
                    Looks very good!

How about the weekend of April 18th? I think I can be in Zagreb that weekend, its the weekend after Easter. We could post some notices in the general section and try to drum up some interest?

Sounds good smiley
                      J Krishnamurti
                      • 25 Posts
                      Quote from: danilocuculic at Mar 08, 2015, 02:41 PM

On a beautiful day like te current one "MODX Meetup Volosko" has some merit, too...

Volosko near Rijeka? Brings up some good memories smiley
                        J Krishnamurti