We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 75 Posts
    Getting the "Code 200 OK" message doesn't necessarily relate to the class_map permission. Which policy template are you using? If there is no class_map permission included the error message might be related to some other permission issue. See @mojorisins posting in this thread. In his case it was related to "To edit or view Namespaces"-permission.

My idea would be to use the admin template for the non-admin user group. Check if the "Code 200 OK" message is gone and then disable each permission and check if it is still working. I know, this is super time-consuming and annoying but as far as I know, this is the only way of figuring out which "special" permissions are needed in your case.

The ACL/permissions construct is still a disaster in MODx...

• 151 Posts
      How can this issue be marked as solved? The solutions above here did not help for me. The strange thing about it is that I already did much installations of Modx, also from the 2.3 and this is the first time I get this error, so it's not because I don't know how to handle permissions.

So for me this is a bug.
        • 353 Posts
          • 108 Posts
          I had the same issue with Articles when upgrading MODX to 2.3. I can confirm the solution offered by Howster above worked for me – enable view_user in the Access Policy for the user. None of the other solutions, such as enabling Namespaces, was required.
            • 151 Posts
            Quote from: howster at Nov 12, 2014, 10:39 PM
            enabling view_user under permissions should solve it

see http://forums.modx.com/thread/94529/code-404-not-found-success-false-message-processor-not-found-getlist-total-0-data-object#dis-post-513963

This is not always true. Just had a site where enabling view_user doesn't do the trick.
            • I've run into this problem yet again with client viewing a User Profile - I've got the class_map checked, and the view_user and the namespaces permission but each time my client goes to manage a user the annoying "Code: 200 OK" message pops up.

Doing some troubleshooting the permission issue seems to surround the action: security/users/setting/getlist file.

Despite the message popping up the client can click OK and continue to edit so it seems to be related to a "view" permission, and I have all the permissions relating to "view" user or usergroup checked.

I've done all the usual clearing cache, flushing permissions etc. But still this message pops up.

Frustrating!

Helen Warner
                Number one pixel!
                Proud to be linked with MODX at Crimson Pixel
              • THIS WAS ANOTHER FIX!

Turns out when viewing a user profile you need to have "countries" checked as well otherwise this Permission denied error pops up. Would like to say I figured it out myself, but on this occasion the great Mark Hamstra pointed me in the right direction.

So another option to check if you're getting these permission errors....

class_map - check
                view_user - check
                usergroup_user_list - check
                namespaces - check
                countries - check

Hope this helps others wink
                  Helen Warner
                  Number one pixel!
                  • 353 Posts
                  I feel your pain. Debugging Modx stuff can be addictively painstaking. Articles Extra just breaks my heart.
                  • Quote from: howster at Jan 29, 2015, 04:25 PM
                    I feel your pain. Debugging Modx stuff can be addictively painstaking. Articles Extra just breaks my heart.

Hey - but you have to admit it's pretty satisfying when you've got it sorted.... albeit on to the next! smiley
                      Helen Warner
                      Number one pixel!
                      • 173 Posts
                      So another option to check if you're getting these permission errors....

class_map - check
                      view_user - check
                      usergroup_user_list - check
                      namespaces - check
                      countries - check

Hope this helps others wink

Thanks, this solved my issue! Modx forum rocks!
                        Everything I know I learned on the internet. Saved me thousands in College tuition,