We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • So I have found myself in a similar situation and not sure how best to get it to work.
    I have string that is calling page ID and a &where filter to pull agriculture related PDFs for various crops. Some crops would need the same pdf file.

[[getImageList? &tvname=`resources` &tpl=`resourceTpl` &tplFirst=`FresourceTpl` &docid=`3` &sort=`[{"sortby":"type","sortdir":"DESC"},{"sortby":"title","sortdir":"ASC"}]` &where=`{"crop:=":"[[*id]]"}` ]]

This works great when there is only one value in the string but in cases where there is multiple it fails.
    I have tried:

• contains
    • in
    • find_pd

Citrus==13||Stone Fruit==14||Almond==77||Pecan==15||Young Perennial==12||Standard Veggies==17||Bell Pepers==18||Onions==19||Lettuce==20||Squash/Cucurbit==21 ....

There is 20+ in the string.

The problems is when multiples of those are connected to the same item.

Here is the value in the DB
    [{"MIGX_id":"1","type":"Product Label","title":"CYAN 365 Product Label","description":"CYAN 365 Product Label","file":"cyan360product-label.pdf","crop":["77","13","15","14","12"],"product":"6"},{"MIGX_id":"2","type":"Product Label","title":"Vegro Blueberry Label","description":"VEGRO Blueberry Product Label","file":"vegro-blueberry-product-label.pdf","crop":"24","product":"72"},{"MIGX_id":"3","type":"Product Label","title":"VEGRO STD Label","description":"VEGRO Standard Product Label","file":"vegroSTD-product-label.pdf","crop":["18","20","19","26","21","17","23","28","27"],"product":"7"},{"MIGX_id":"4","type":"Product Label","title":"PHYSIOPOWER Product Label","description":"PHYSIOPOWER Product Label","file":"physiopower-product-label.pdf","crop":"29","product":"8"},{"MIGX_id":"5","type":"Safety Datasheets","title":"","description":"CYAN 365 Product Safety Datasheet","file":"cyan365-safetysheet.pdf","crop":["77","13","15","14","12"],"product":"6"},{"MIGX_id":"6","type":"Safety Datasheets","title":"","description":"VEGRO Product Safety Datasheet","file":"vegro-safetysheet.pdf","crop":["18","20","19","26","21","17","23","28","27"],"product":"7"},{"MIGX_id":"7","type":"Safety Datasheets","title":"","description":"PHYSIOPOWER Product Safety Datasheet","file":"physiopower-safetysheet.pdf","crop":"29","product":"8"},{"MIGX_id":"8","type":"Product Label","title":"BIOSTIM 777 Product Label","description":"BIOSTIM 777 Product Label","file":"","crop":"24","product":"72"},{"MIGX_id":"9","type":"Product Label","title":"UNIFLO™ Product Label","description":"UNIFLO™ Product Label","file":"","crop":"25","product":"73"}]

Offering Beer for HELP....

Thanks