We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,078 Posts
    Yes. One drives desktop. The other the mobile. And now....I see what I did. I just ended up copying those for mobile and using them for desktop because in general, they were smaller and closer together.

• 180 Posts
      haha smiley

you break the music smiley
        • 1,078 Posts
        Probably:)

I will probably go back and make some updates at some point. I have been consumed with setting up pThumb and PictureFill
          • 180 Posts
          ho cool, i use pthumb but not picturefill !
          will have a look at that smiley

it's hard those last weeks, lots of new stuff in modx, foundation,JS, Responsive,... it's hard to follow sometimes !
            • 1,078 Posts
            Aha! Found the important number reference in that article:

We chose 14px as our first number because it's a good base font-size for body copy on the web and it's what we'll use in Foundation 3.0. For our second important number, we decided on 44px because it's become the standard for the smallest, easily tappable area for UI elements on small devices.

In Foundation 5 I notice the item such as the top bar line height is 45px. Maybe that's their new important number. 1px bigger than the smallest, easily tappable area.

I don't think it's totally necessary to enter that in order to get your modular scale though.
              • 180 Posts
              ho cool, i use pthumb but not picturefill !
              will have a look at that smiley

it's hard those last weeks, lots of new stuff in modx, foundation,JS, Responsive,... it's hard to follow sometimes !

http://forums.modx.com/thread/89474/resize-image-and-display-attributes

• 180 Posts
                now pthumb display attributes (height and width).
                it's important for Foundation Equalizer wink
                  • 1,078 Posts
                  That's good to know. I have yet to try out equalizer. What I found with pThumb is that I seem to have to include a height, at least with orbit. I tried entering only the width, and I think pThumb was actually generating an image that was x pixels wide with 0 height, and orbit would close up. It may have been the way I was writing the call.
                    • 180 Posts
                    ho no, there is no need to enter both width and height ! not by now, maybe in previous releases ?
                      • 1,078 Posts
                      I did just update the add-on last night. I'll need to revisit. On another post, someone was writing their markup with only a width. When that wasn't working for me I got other feedback and inserted both width and height and that worked. I'm still trying to get the hang of it. It's working great on the site, but still trying to understand when and what sizes are getting generated so that I can better control the delivery of images. I really like it.