We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 14 Posts
    So, I've been able to recreate the problem more precisely --- this is DEFINITELY a problem with the resource.cache.php file being written incorrectly.

After some troubleshooting, I recreated the error, then immediately copied all of the lexicon topic cache files for "core" off of the server to inspect them.

I've attached resource.cache.php below.

Notice that the final entry in the file on line 96 isn't complete, nor is there a closing parentheses ) or semicolon ; to close the array.

I don't know why Bug #9667 was pulled off of the 2.3 release tracker, but to me this seems very, very similar to the originally reported problem for #9667.
      • 14 Posts
      Here's the attachment:
        • 55 Posts
        Thank you felonius for your investigation!

I have the same problem and it drives me crazy!

By the way will upgrade for 2.2.10 solve it?
          Cheap and ready landing pages: http://real-portal.biz
          Start selling fast, good for dropshipping
          • 74 Posts
          I know this thread's been dead awhile, but I have 2.3 site with a lot of static resources set up as PDFs. When a user hits them on the site (download ultimately), it throws a cache error.

[2014-11-06 13:40:43] (ERROR @ /index.php) Could not retrieve data to cache for resource 52

If I make the resource not cacheable, then the error obviously doesnt appear when these resources are hit.