We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Susan,

Thanks for posting your notes. Here's the process I've followed to import whole documents rather than cherry picking the content I take these steps

• View source of original doc on confluence

• Remove all markup above and including the following comment <!-- wiki content -->

• Find the last piece of content in the main content page. This is often the See Also section and it's list (which won't actually be there because it's JavaScript Generated)

• I then remove all the extraneous class styles such as the classes on the tables and div wrappers.

• I then replace the class="code-java" with class="brush: php"

• Info/Note boxes should be replaced by single div and have a single class of .info, .warning, .danger, .note. and the icon images should be removed.

• I have come across some font tags here and there, those should also be removed as well.

• What should remain is very clean markup with only those 5 classes above.

• In the code view of the edit view in the new docs, replace all the content that was there with the new text.

• Preview the changes and clean up any minor issues and save if none.

• Be sure to leave a change comment. (like a commit message).
      Author of zero books. Formerly of many strange things. Pairs well with meats. Conversations are magical experiences. He's dangerous around code but a markup magician. BlogTwitterLinkedInGitHub