We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,145 Posts
    There seems to be no tutorial to populate the new tab, from Form Customization with some proper content.
    @Everett, did you get this to work?

I was looking to create a tab to grab Quip comment stats for each resource
      TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
      Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
      5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
    • @donshakespeare - yes, I got this to work. My previous response was fairly thorough in outlining how to do it I thought...
        • 1,145 Posts
        Mucho many thanks..... @Everett
        Sorry I did not think it would that easy...I was expecting to order my coffin on Amazon Prime.

This is totally awesome, I am about to carry out my gong and announce this to the whole world.

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas.
          TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
          Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
          5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.