We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • If you think something's not right, just reinstall. Do like you're upgrading, use a fresh copy of the .zip file, unpack it on the server and re-run setup. Flush sessions and log out, and make sure to clear the core/cache folder first.

The pre-process option is shown below the property sets, so if it's missing, something is absolutely wrong.
      Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
      "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
      Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster
      • 98 Posts
      Quote from: frogabog at Dec 17, 2012, 10:03 PM
      If you think something's not right, just reinstall. Do like you're upgrading, use a fresh copy of the .zip file, unpack it on the server and re-run setup. Flush sessions and log out, and make sure to clear the core/cache folder first.

The pre-process option is shown below the property sets, so if it's missing, something is absolutely wrong.

ok just to make sure its not me getting the wrong end of the stick here are 2 screenshots of the top and bottom of the property set page.

Thanks

http://postimage.org/image/n9h3gun5f/

http://postimage.org/image/s6mg0u5bx/
      • You're in the main properties screen there, and there's no process box to tick. That is normal.

But let's look in the snippet itself instead. Right click on the mxCalendar snippet in the tree, select edit snippet. Then choose the properties tab. The default properties are locked, so click the button at top left to unlock them. Then where you see "default" in the dropdown, select your new property set instead. All your new properties should show. Under this table is the process default check box. All you need to do is make sure it's not ticked, but it probably isn't. I doubt this is your problem.

There should be no reason why the properties would have to be set in the snippet rather than the main properties section but if you can't get to the new property set in the snippet, it's likely why it's not working. As long as you call it with the correct name in the snippet call however, it shouldn't matter if you made it in the snippet or in the main properties section. I think...

"Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
          • 98 Posts
          Quote from: frogabog at Dec 18, 2012, 03:25 AM
          You're in the main properties screen there, and there's no process box to tick. That is normal.

But let's look in the snippet itself instead. Right click on the mxCalendar snippet in the tree, select edit snippet. Then choose the properties tab. The default properties are locked, so click the button at top left to unlock them. Then where you see "default" in the dropdown, select your new property set instead. All your new properties should show. Under this table is the process default check box. All you need to do is make sure it's not ticked, but it probably isn't. I doubt this is your problem.

There should be no reason why the properties would have to be set in the snippet rather than the main properties section but if you can't get to the new property set in the snippet, it's likely why it's not working. As long as you call it with the correct name in the snippet call however, it shouldn't matter if you made it in the snippet or in the main properties section. I think...

Found the box and your right there is no tick in it, I have no idea where I have gone wrong i've been though everything many times. I reckon the only this will ever work with ajax is if someone who knows what they are doing looks at it (-:

Anyway I can only thank you very much for your time although I am unable to get the ajax version working I have still learnt a bit on the way so many many thanks.

Cheers

Ian
          • hang on, wait... Bob posted about something like this earlier but I freakin lost it.

I think the problem is that the property set isn't associated with the mxCalendar snippet. You'll want to go to the snippet (edit snippet) and then upload the property set js there in a new property set. I'd just delete the other one, so you can use the same name.

• 98 Posts
              IT'S STARTING TO WORKS

As soon as I imported the property set connected direct to the snippet the thing worked straight away, I have no idea why it failed to see the property set, the weird thing now is if I click one of the events it either brings up a blank page or reloads the existing page taking the calendar back to today's date, I wonder if this is something to do with the blank template used for the calendar.

Thanks for your idea its almost there.

Cheers
                • 98 Posts
                IT'S STARTING TO WORKS

As soon as I imported the property set connected direct to the snippet the thing worked straight away, I have no idea why it failed to see the property set, the weird thing now is if I click one of the events it either brings up a blank page or reloads the existing page taking the calendar back to today's date, I wonder if this is something to do with the blank template used for the calendar.

Thanks for your idea its almost there.

Cheers
                  • 98 Posts
                  Getting really close now, I found blank blank screen was because some of the property set config was set for custom templates so I have updated them the ajax calendar page to work required [[*content]] to be added to it.

When I click on the events in the calendar they now load but the page has no other html apart from the output for the event details, am I meant to set another template somewhere for this has it just loads in the existing page requiring the use of the back button on the browser.

However things are really getting close now.

Cheers
                  • I think your calendar may still be set to default, not modal. Check that call in the page itself (you mentioned changing it to standard).

Also, you can style your detailModalTpl any way you like. It's a bit basic by default. I suggest making new detailModalTpl's so that when mxCalendar updates, it won't overwrite the default chunks.

• 98 Posts
                      Quote from: frogabog at Dec 19, 2012, 08:01 PM
                      I think your calendar may still be set to default, not modal. Check that call in the page itself (you mentioned changing it to standard).

Also, you can style your detailModalTpl any way you like. It's a bit basic by default. I suggest making new detailModalTpl's so that when mxCalendar updates, it won't overwrite the default chunks.

Thats a point it may well be set to default I have changed so many things I have lost track, I thought to set it to modal I had to add &modalView=`true` to the ajax resource but after adding to both of them its still loads the page as a normal link.

This is what I have at the mo

ajax resource
                      [[!mxcalendar? &tplDetail=`tplDetailModal` &isLocked=`0` &modalView=`0`]]

calendar resource
                      [[!mxcalendar? &displayType=`calendar`  &modalSetWidth=`500px` &modalSetHeight=`400px`]]

Got you on adding the my own snippets that makes sense not sure if the default property set gets updated also but i have a backup of them just in case.

my property set
                      [{"name":"activeMonthOnlyEvents","desc":"Set to true to only display events for the currently viewed month","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"Set to true to only display events for the currently viewed month","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"ajaxResourceId","desc":"","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"65","lexicon":"","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"dateformat","desc":"Default date format for preformatted date, uses server to create output formatted date.","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"%Y-%m-%d","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"Default date format for preformatted date, uses server to create output formatted date.","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"dateseperator","desc":"Set a default seperated for date splitting \"-\" is default","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"resultWrapTpl","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"Set a default seperated for date splitting \"-\" is default","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"debug","desc":"","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"dir","desc":"The direction to sort by.","xtype":"list","options":[{"text":"Ascending","value":"ASC","name":"Ascending"},{"text":"Descending","value":"DESC","name":"Descending"}],"value":"ASC","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"The direction to sort by.","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"displayType","desc":"This sets the default view to use if displayType parameter is not specified.","xtype":"list","options":[{"text":"calendar","value":"calendar","name":"calendar"},{"text":"List","value":"list","name":"List"},{"text":"mini","value":"mini","name":"mini"}],"value":"calendar","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"This sets the default view to use if displayType parameter is not specified.","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"elEndDate","desc":"Event list end date","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"+16 weeks","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"Event list end date","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"elStartDate","desc":"Event list start date","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"now","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"Event list start date","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"eventListlimit","desc":"The inner most chunk for the event item in an event list","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"10","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"The inner most chunk for the event item in an event list","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"gmapAPIKey","desc":"Set your personal Google Map V3 API Key for tracking and extending beyound the anonymous limits for api request","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"gmapAPIkey","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"Set your personal Google Map V3 API Key for tracking and extending beyound the anonymous limits for api request","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"gmapRegion","desc":"Allows you set to set the region biasing for Google Map API based on the CcTLD (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CcTLD)","xtype":"list","options":[{"text":"Disable Region","value":"","name":"Disable Region"},{"text":"ac","value":"ac","name":"ac"},{"text":"ad","value":"ad","name":"ad"},{"text":"ae","value":"ae","name":"ae"},{"text":"af","value":"af","name":"af"},{"text":"ag","value":"ag","name":"ag"},{"text":"ai","value":"ai","name":"ai"},{"text":"al","value":"al","name":"al"},{"text":"am","value":"am","name":"am"},{"text":"ao","value":"ao","name":"ao"},{"text":"aq","value":"aq","name":"aq"},{"text":"ar","value":"ar","name":"ar"},{"text":"as","value":"as","name":"as"},{"text":"At","value":"at","name":"At"},{"text":"au","value":"au","name":"au"},{"text":"aw","value":"aw","name":"aw"},{"text":"ax","value":"ax","name":"ax"},{"text":"az","value":"az","name":"az"},{"text":"ba","value":"ba","name":"ba"},{"text":"bb","value":"bb","name":"bb"},{"text":"bd","value":"bd","name":"bd"},{"text":"be","value":"be","name":"be"},{"text":"bf","value":"bf","name":"bf"},{"text":"bg","value":"bg","name":"bg"},{"text":"bh","value":"bh","name":"bh"},{"text":"bi","value":"bi","name":"bi"},{"text":"bj","value":"bj","name":"bj"},{"text":"bm","value":"bm","name":"bm"},{"text":"bn","value":"bn","name":"bn"},{"text":"bo","value":"bo","name":"bo"},{"text":"br","value":"br","name":"br"},{"text":"bs","value":"bs","name":"bs"},{"text":"bt","value":"bt","name":"bt"},{"text":"bw","value":"bw","name":"bw"},{"text":"by","value":"by","name":"by"},{"text":"bz","value":"bz","name":"bz"},{"text":"ca","value":"ca","name":"ca"},{"text":"cc","value":"cc","name":"cc"},{"text":"cd","value":"cd","name":"cd"},{"text":"cf","value":"cf","name":"cf"},{"text":"cg","value":"cg","name":"cg"},{"text":"ch","value":"ch","name":"ch"},{"text":"ci","value":"ci","name":"ci"},{"text":"ck","value":"ck","name":"ck"},{"text":"cl","value":"cl","name":"cl"},{"text":"cm","value":"cm","name":"cm"},{"text":"cn","value":"cn","name":"cn"},{"text":"co","value":"co","name":"co"},{"text":"cr","value":"cr","name":"cr"},{"text":"cu","value":"cu","name":"cu"},{"text":"cv","value":"cv","name":"cv"},{"text":"cw","value":"cw","name":"cw"},{"text":"cx","value":"cx","name":"cx"},{"text":"cy","value":"cy","name":"cy"},{"text":"cz","value":"cz","name":"cz"},{"text":"de","value":"de","name":"de"},{"text":"dj","value":"dj","name":"dj"},{"text":"dk","value":"dk","name":"dk"},{"text":"dm","value":"dm","name":"dm"},{"text":"do","value":"do","name":"do"},{"text":"dz","value":"dz","name":"dz"},{"text":"ec","value":"ec","name":"ec"},{"text":"ee","value":"ee","name":"ee"},{"text":"eg","value":"eg","name":"eg"},{"text":"er","value":"er","name":"er"},{"text":"es","value":"es","name":"es"},{"text":"et","value":"et","name":"et"},{"text":"eu ","value":"eu ","name":"eu "},{"text":"fi","value":"fi","name":"fi"},{"text":"fj","value":"fj","name":"fj"},{"text":"fk","value":"fk","name":"fk"},{"text":"fm","value":"fm","name":"fm"},{"text":"fo","value":"fo","name":"fo"},{"text":"fr ","value":"fr ","name":"fr "},{"text":"ga","value":"ga","name":"ga"},{"text":"gd","value":"gd","name":"gd"},{"text":"ge","value":"ge","name":"ge"},{"text":"gf","value":"gf","name":"gf"},{"text":"gg","value":"gg","name":"gg"},{"text":"gh","value":"gh","name":"gh"},{"text":"gi","value":"gi","name":"gi"},{"text":"gl","value":"gl","name":"gl"},{"text":"gm","value":"gm","name":"gm"},{"text":"gn","value":"gn","name":"gn"},{"text":"gp","value":"gp","name":"gp"},{"text":"gq","value":"gq","name":"gq"},{"text":"gr","value":"gr","name":"gr"},{"text":"gs","value":"gs","name":"gs"},{"text":"gt","value":"gt","name":"gt"},{"text":"gu","value":"gu","name":"gu"},{"text":"gw","value":"gw","name":"gw"},{"text":"gy","value":"gy","name":"gy"},{"text":"hk","value":"hk","name":"hk"},{"text":"hm","value":"hm","name":"hm"},{"text":"hn","value":"hn","name":"hn"},{"text":"hr","value":"hr","name":"hr"},{"text":"ht","value":"ht","name":"ht"},{"text":"hu ","value":"hu ","name":"hu "},{"text":"ID","value":"id","name":"ID"},{"text":"ie","value":"ie","name":"ie"},{"text":"il","value":"il","name":"il"},{"text":"im","value":"im","name":"im"},{"text":"in","value":"in","name":"in"},{"text":"io","value":"io","name":"io"},{"text":"iq","value":"iq","name":"iq"},{"text":"ir","value":"ir","name":"ir"},{"text":"is","value":"is","name":"is"},{"text":"it","value":"it","name":"it"},{"text":"je","value":"je","name":"je"},{"text":"jm","value":"jm","name":"jm"},{"text":"jo","value":"jo","name":"jo"},{"text":"jp","value":"jp","name":"jp"},{"text":"ke","value":"ke","name":"ke"},{"text":"kg","value":"kg","name":"kg"},{"text":"kh","value":"kh","name":"kh"},{"text":"ki","value":"ki","name":"ki"},{"text":"km","value":"km","name":"km"},{"text":"kn","value":"kn","name":"kn"},{"text":"kp","value":"kp","name":"kp"},{"text":"kr","value":"kr","name":"kr"},{"text":"kw","value":"kw","name":"kw"},{"text":"ky","value":"ky","name":"ky"},{"text":"kz","value":"kz","name":"kz"},{"text":"la","value":"la","name":"la"},{"text":"lb","value":"lb","name":"lb"},{"text":"lc","value":"lc","name":"lc"},{"text":"li","value":"li","name":"li"},{"text":"lk","value":"lk","name":"lk"},{"text":"lr","value":"lr","name":"lr"},{"text":"ls","value":"ls","name":"ls"},{"text":"lt","value":"lt","name":"lt"},{"text":"lu","value":"lu","name":"lu"},{"text":"lv","value":"lv","name":"lv"},{"text":"ly","value":"ly","name":"ly"},{"text":"ma","value":"ma","name":"ma"},{"text":"mc","value":"mc","name":"mc"},{"text":"md","value":"md","name":"md"},{"text":"me","value":"me","name":"me"},{"text":"mg","value":"mg","name":"mg"},{"text":"mh","value":"mh","name":"mh"},{"text":"mk","value":"mk","name":"mk"},{"text":"ml","value":"ml","name":"ml"},{"text":"mm","value":"mm","name":"mm"},{"text":"mn","value":"mn","name":"mn"},{"text":"mo","value":"mo","name":"mo"},{"text":"mp","value":"mp","name":"mp"},{"text":"mq","value":"mq","name":"mq"},{"text":"mr","value":"mr","name":"mr"},{"text":"ms","value":"ms","name":"ms"},{"text":"mt","value":"mt","name":"mt"},{"text":"mu","value":"mu","name":"mu"},{"text":"mv","value":"mv","name":"mv"},{"text":"mw","value":"mw","name":"mw"},{"text":"mx","value":"mx","name":"mx"},{"text":"my","value":"my","name":"my"},{"text":"mz","value":"mz","name":"mz"},{"text":"na","value":"na","name":"na"},{"text":"nc","value":"nc","name":"nc"},{"text":"ne","value":"ne","name":"ne"},{"text":"nf","value":"nf","name":"nf"},{"text":"ng","value":"ng","name":"ng"},{"text":"ni","value":"ni","name":"ni"},{"text":"nl","value":"nl","name":"nl"},{"text":"No","value":"no","name":"No"},{"text":"np","value":"np","name":"np"},{"text":"nr","value":"nr","name":"nr"},{"text":"nu","value":"nu","name":"nu"},{"text":"nz ","value":"nz ","name":"nz "},{"text":"om","value":"om","name":"om"},{"text":"pa","value":"pa","name":"pa"},{"text":"pe","value":"pe","name":"pe"},{"text":"pf","value":"pf","name":"pf"},{"text":"pg","value":"pg","name":"pg"},{"text":"ph","value":"ph","name":"ph"},{"text":"pk","value":"pk","name":"pk"},{"text":"pl","value":"pl","name":"pl"},{"text":"pm","value":"pm","name":"pm"},{"text":"pn","value":"pn","name":"pn"},{"text":"pr","value":"pr","name":"pr"},{"text":"ps","value":"ps","name":"ps"},{"text":"pt","value":"pt","name":"pt"},{"text":"pw","value":"pw","name":"pw"},{"text":"py","value":"py","name":"py"},{"text":"qa","value":"qa","name":"qa"},{"text":"re","value":"re","name":"re"},{"text":"ro","value":"ro","name":"ro"},{"text":"rs","value":"rs","name":"rs"},{"text":"ru","value":"ru","name":"ru"},{"text":"rw","value":"rw","name":"rw"},{"text":"sa","value":"sa","name":"sa"},{"text":"sb","value":"sb","name":"sb"},{"text":"sc","value":"sc","name":"sc"},{"text":"sd","value":"sd","name":"sd"},{"text":"se","value":"se","name":"se"},{"text":"sg","value":"sg","name":"sg"},{"text":"sh","value":"sh","name":"sh"},{"text":"si","value":"si","name":"si"},{"text":"sk","value":"sk","name":"sk"},{"text":"sl","value":"sl","name":"sl"},{"text":"sm","value":"sm","name":"sm"},{"text":"sn","value":"sn","name":"sn"},{"text":"so","value":"so","name":"so"},{"text":"sr","value":"sr","name":"sr"},{"text":"ss","value":"ss","name":"ss"},{"text":"st","value":"st","name":"st"},{"text":"sv","value":"sv","name":"sv"},{"text":"sx","value":"sx","name":"sx"},{"text":"sy","value":"sy","name":"sy"},{"text":"sz","value":"sz","name":"sz"},{"text":"tc","value":"tc","name":"tc"},{"text":"td","value":"td","name":"td"},{"text":"tf","value":"tf","name":"tf"},{"text":"tg","value":"tg","name":"tg"},{"text":"th","value":"th","name":"th"},{"text":"tj","value":"tj","name":"tj"},{"text":"tk","value":"tk","name":"tk"},{"text":"tl","value":"tl","name":"tl"},{"text":"tm","value":"tm","name":"tm"},{"text":"tn","value":"tn","name":"tn"},{"text":"to","value":"to","name":"to"},{"text":"tr","value":"tr","name":"tr"},{"text":"tt","value":"tt","name":"tt"},{"text":"TV","value":"tv","name":"TV"},{"text":"tw","value":"tw","name":"tw"},{"text":"tz ","value":"tz ","name":"tz "},{"text":"ua","value":"ua","name":"ua"},{"text":"ug","value":"ug","name":"ug"},{"text":"uk","value":"uk","name":"uk"},{"text":"us","value":"us","name":"us"},{"text":"uy","value":"uy","name":"uy"},{"text":"uz","value":"uz","name":"uz"},{"text":"va","value":"va","name":"va"},{"text":"vc","value":"vc","name":"vc"},{"text":"ve","value":"ve","name":"ve"},{"text":"vg","value":"vg","name":"vg"},{"text":"vi","value":"vi","name":"vi"},{"text":"vn","value":"vn","name":"vn"},{"text":"vu ","value":"vu ","name":"vu "},{"text":"wf","value":"wf","name":"wf"},{"text":"ws ","value":"ws ","name":"ws "},{"text":"ye ","value":"ye ","name":"ye "},{"text":"za","value":"za","name":"za"},{"text":"zm","value":"zm","name":"zm"}],"value":"","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"Allows you set to set the region biasing for Google Map API based on the CcTLD (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CcTLD)","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"hasEventsClass","desc":"Set a special class for date that have events","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"mxcEvents","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"Set a special class for date that have events","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"hightlightToday","desc":"Boolean property (tru/false) to change class of the current day in calendar view","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"1","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"Boolean property (tru/false) to change class of the current day in calendar view","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"isLocked","desc":"","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"1","lexicon":"","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"modalView","desc":"","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"1","lexicon":"","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"noEventClass","desc":"Set a special class for dates that do not have any events","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"mxcDayNoEvents","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"Set a special class for dates that do not have any events","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"resourceId","desc":"","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"28","lexicon":"","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"showCategories","desc":"prop_mxcalendars.desc_showCategories","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"1","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"prop_mxcalendars.desc_showCategories","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"sort","desc":"The field to sort by.","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"name","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"The field to sort by.","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"theme","desc":"","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"sudbury","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"timeformat","desc":"Default time format for preformatted time, uses server side script to create","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"%H:%M %p","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"Default time format for preformatted time, uses server side script to create","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"todayClass","desc":"Set the class name for highlighting the current date in calendar view","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"today","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"Set the class name for highlighting the current date in calendar view","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"tplCategoryItem","desc":"prop_mxcalendars.desc_tplCategoryItem","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"tplCategoryItem","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"prop_mxcalendars.desc_tplCategoryItem","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"tplCategoryWrap","desc":"prop_mxcalendars.desc_tplCategoryWrap","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"tplCategoryWrap","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"prop_mxcalendars.desc_tplCategoryWrap","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"tplDay","desc":"","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"tplDay","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"tplDetail","desc":"The chunk that is used for the event detail view","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"tplDetailModal","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"The chunk that is used for the event detail view","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"tplDetailModal","desc":"","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"tplDetailModal","lexicon":"","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"tplEvent","desc":"","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"tplEvent","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"tplHeading","desc":"","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"tplHeading","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"tplListHeading","desc":"Default heading to place above the listing","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"tplListHeading","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"Default heading to place above the listing","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"tplListItem","desc":"The inner most chunk for the event item in an event list","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"tplListItem","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"The inner most chunk for the event item in an event list","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"tplListWrap","desc":"The outer most chunk wrapper for the event list","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"tplListWrap","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"The outer most chunk wrapper for the event list","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"tplMonth","desc":"","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"tplMonth","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null},{"name":"tplWeek","desc":"","xtype":"textfield","options":[],"value":"tplWeek","lexicon":"mxcalendars:properties","overridden":false,"desc_trans":"","area":"","area_trans":"","menu":null}]
                      [ed. note: ianman last edited this post 11 years, 5 months ago.]