We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 701 Posts
    When adding an item the overlay was getting a continuous loading icon. Not sure what caused this as wasn't getting any errors. Anyhow i had to uninstall migx and reinstall and this seemed to fix the issue. But now when i click "add item" button i get the following error
    [2012-04-19 10:06:35] (ERROR @ /assets/components/migx/connector.php) Error 42S02 executing statement: 
    Array
    (
        [0] => 42S02
        [1] => 1146
        [2] => Table 'modx_migx_configs' doesn't exist
    )

I'm guessing this is actually to do with the update from the 18th

Also i've now just noticed if i right click any items to edit/remove the menu doesn't have any text in it.

• 5,888 Posts
      the table should be autocreated, when used the first time.
      If not, you can go to migx-packagemanagement (see tutorial on rtfm)
      put in 'package Name': 'migx'
      and click the 'create Tables' - button.

May be you will need to clear cache to get the language-strings in the popup.
        -------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!
      • Hi Bruno,
        I installed MIGX beta4 and I had a similar error in log:

[2012-04-20 10:46:00] (ERROR @ /manager/index.php) Error 42S02 executing statement: 
        Array
        (
            [0] => 42S02
            [1] => 1146
            [2] => Table 'newsite.modx_migx_configs' doesn't exist
        )

I followed your suggestion, using the migx-packagemanagement, but it didn't solve,
        I removed-reinstalled MIGX extra and I see the table migx_config has been created.

Now I have no more error in logs but, when I try to add an item to my MIGX-tv, the window just hangs up with the "loading" message.

For testing purpose I used exacty the example in rtfm,
        I'm using modx 2.2.1

Thanks for your help!
        Alessandro

TilliLab | MODX Ambassador
          website
        • Sorry...I solved it!

Once again it was a permission problem with files and folders:

from the administration panel of my hosting I used the function: "repair permission" and now it works perfectly!

Thanks and excuse me for the post,
          Alessandro
            TilliLab | MODX Ambassador
            website
            • 97 Posts
            I've got the problem with empty context menu too. Have created tables, cleared cache, still empty menus
              • 5,888 Posts
              try if beta5 has solved this issue.

Thanks!
                • 97 Posts
                Yes, thx, superb! )
                • Have had the same issues using 2.2.1 and beta5. Have followed all instructions. Finally killed original MIGX tv and re-created a new one and that works.

However, in my error log the following has appeared - not sure whether this is something more. Also when I look under components at the MIGX tab am I supposed to see the data that I've entered via the MIGX tv?

[2012-04-30 11:42:50] (ERROR @ /assets/components/migx/connector.php) addPackage called with an invalid package name.
                  [2012-04-30 11:42:50] (ERROR @ /assets/components/migx/connector.php) Could not find specified XML schema file /home/site/public_html/core/components//model/schema/.mysql.schema.xml
                  [2012-04-30 11:49:33] (ERROR @ /connectors/element/tv.php) modTemplateVarTemplate: Attempt to set NOT NULL field rank to NULL

Thanks in advance.
                    Helen Warner
                    Number one pixel!
                    Proud to be linked with MODX at Crimson Pixel
                    • 5,888 Posts
                    Also when I look under components at the MIGX tab am I supposed to see the data that I've entered via the MIGX tv?

no, if installed correctly this is for managing MIGX-TV-Configurations like Forms and Columns more for MIGXdb-TV and MIGXdb-CMP

and there is a little package-manager whre you can create xpdo-packages with some button-clicks.

for more info see the tutorials on rtfm and try them out.

Thanks!
                      • 109 Posts
                      baffled...
                      Modx 2.2.0
                      my server runs Apache, CPanel w/ php5.3, running modsecurity but disabled.

I have uninstalled, removed, and re-installed migx, latest version from addons.

I am getting the missing migx_configs error as above.
                      I have tried to do the rest of the installation (which I didn't need with the earlier versions, so I tried running without it when this failed...).
                      I can create the action under migx, but when I try to create the menu item, there is no entry in the action dropdown for migx index.

So I tried it on a different installation, and I was able to get the menu created, but when I click on the menu item I get:
                      Could not find action file at: /home/laurafar/public_html/core/components/migx/index.php

Anyone got any ideas?
                      I don't really care about having erros in my log since it's functioning as much as I currently need it, but it occurs to me that the error log very quickly becomes 100 megabytes and more... that's not good.
                      I could idsable errors... I've spent about 4 hours on this now, so I'm out of ideas.