We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 92 Posts
    Hi Charles,

When I try to add an event it is put in the datebase but it doesn't show up in the Components/mxcalendar/events so it looks if it wasn't added. Checking the calendar in the site the entry is there.
    I also had to add the css manual and also the javascript to let ajax function. I am using revolution.

Ad.
      • 228 Posts
      I have the same issue when I add an event and make it a repeating event.
      A single event lists fine, but if I try to make a repeating one, I enter the details and it just disappears after clicking save.
      If I am saving a new event which I make repeating, it never shows up.
      If I am editing an existing event to make it repeating, it disappears.

Is this the same as the issue you have showa26?

Revo 2.2.0
      MXCalendar 1.0

I also have many of these kind of errors in my error_log:

[2012-03-30 23:04:02] (ERROR @ public_html/core/cache/includes/elements/modsnippet/24.include.cache.php : 212) PHP warning: usort() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, class 'mxcal' not found
      [2012-03-30 23:10:45] (ERROR @ /assets/components/mxcalendars/connector.php) Could not load class: categoryid from mysql.categoryid.

[ed. note: christianhanvey last edited this post 12 years, 1 month ago.]
        • 92 Posts
        It is indeed only happening on repeating events.

Here is part of my error log:
        /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/ceciliahandel/core/cache/includes/elements/modsnippet/38.include.cache.php : 212) PHP warning: usort() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, class 'mxcal' not found
        [2012-03-30 17:30:21] (ERROR @ /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/ceciliahandel/core/cache/includes/elements/modsnippet/38.include.cache.php : 212) PHP warning: usort() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, class 'mxcal' not found
        [2012-03-30 17:30:21] (ERROR @ /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/ceciliahandel/core/cache/includes/elements/modsnippet/38.include.cache.php : 212) PHP warning: usort() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, class 'mxcal' not found

Hopefully there is a solution.

Ad.
          • 92 Posts
          Problem solved!

I didn't put anything in Repeat Every: and in Last Occurance: only in Occurs. After correcting this the event showed up.
          • I will add additional validations so that the window does not close if the repeat items are not present and it's selected.

sorry for you troubles and confusion.

Cheers
              Evo Revo // Ubuntu, CentOS, Win // Apache 2x, Lighttp (Lighty)
              Visit CharlesMx.com for latest news and status updates.
              • 92 Posts
              Hi Charles,

New problem occurred, now I can see the repeating event in the components part and in the calendar, but it is also the only one I see in list on the site.

I have got also a problem with ajax resource but I will open a new thread for that one.

Ad.
              • What do you mean exactly by problem in the list view? What is the intended result you expect and what are you currently seeing, if possible attache a screen capture or provide a url.

Cheers
                  • 92 Posts
                  The site is still on localhost in development so I cannot give you a url. I will try to make a screen capture but I will have to find out how to do that.

I made a calendar as your demo with on the left side a list of upcoming events. To try out the calendar a put in a repeating event (a birthday) and a few non repeating ones. Before the problem occurred with the repeating event, as described in this thread, I could see the two non-repeating events in the list, but not the repeating one. After I solved the problem, the two non-repeating did not show, only the repeating one for the next five years.

The other problem is that when using ajaxresource I only see the calendar and not the rest of the site's template. I did put the javascript:
                  <script src="[[++site_url]]assets/components/mxcalendars/js/web/mxc-calendar.js"></script>
                  in the footer template where the other scripts are. Then ajaxresource functioned as it should, but this gave a lot of trouble with for instance gallery, so I took it out again.

My calendar chunk:
                  <div style="float: left; width: 28%; padding-right: 2%;">
                  [[!mxcalendar?&displayType=`list`&isLocked=`true`]]</div>

<div style="float: left; width: 70%; clear: right;"> 
                  [[!mxcalendar?&displayType=`calendar`&ajaxResourceId=`32`&modalView=`true`]]</div>

and the ajax resource here I use no template
                  <p>[[!mxcalendar?&displayType=`calendar`&ajaxResourceId=`32`&modalView=`true`]]</p>

Two different problems but for me maybe the quickest way.

Thank you for your help.

Ad.
                    • 92 Posts
                    I hope you can see the screen.
                    • Can you do a screen capture of your events list in the mxCalendar Event Manager? I'm looking for the dates of the events.