We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 135 Posts
    No luck I’m afraid, it seems I’m keeping you quite busy tonight!!! wink

PHP ERROR: require_once([*volPath:*]/template.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument
      • 398 Posts
      ok i know the problem and i’m going to fix this right away.. it will make PHx even stronger wink
        Armand Pondman
        MODx Coding Team
        :: Jot :: PHx
        • 135 Posts
        Now that’s what I like to hear!!! and BTW thanks for correct Jot RC1-REV3 shocked
          • 398 Posts
          Can you try the class version attached to this post and tell me if it works for you?
            Armand Pondman
            MODx Coding Team
            • 135 Posts
            I’ll give it a try when I get home. Facing a long day ahead of me after pulling a 3am stint last night!
              • 1,198 Posts
              Tested with another website and Ditto 1.1 and I can confirm issue of Phx with Ditto 1.1paginate, moreover another user (Edipo) noticied the same issue :
              http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,8557.0.html
                Free MODx Graphic resources and Templates www.tattoocms.it
                -----------------------------------------------------

MODx IT  www.modx.it

bubuna.com - Web & Multimedia Design
                • 398 Posts
                i did a fix some while ago and that solved the problem for me.

MODx version?
                PHx version?

Maybe i’m missing something.

Armand Pondman
                  MODx Coding Team
                  • 1,198 Posts
                  @bS you latest fix in Edipo’s thread does not solve for me, but I’ve tested again 1.44 version in another site with modx rc1and works smiley.
                  Other two sites uses 0.9.5 beta 5, i will try to update tomorrow to RC1 to see if works.

For now i’ve disabled pagination in ditto, cause I really love phx grin

Thanks again for your great work wink
                    Free MODx Graphic resources and Templates www.tattoocms.it

MODx IT  www.modx.it

bubuna.com - Web & Multimedia Design
                    • 835 Posts
                    Hi

Modx 0.9.5 RC1
                    PHx 1.4.4

I have a TV [*ID_collections*] (text) use in this call :

[[Wayfinder? &startId=`[*ID_collections*]` &level=`1` &sortBy=`pagetitle` &sortOrder=`ASC`]]

When I activate PHx plugin, the wayfinder call do not work anymore :

« MODx Parse Error »
                    MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
                    « Execution of a query to the database failed - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '[*ID_collections*] AND sc.published=1 AND sc.deleted=0 AND (sc. »
                          SQL: SELECT DISTINCT sc.id,sc.menutitle,sc.pagetitle,sc.introtext,sc.menuindex,sc.published,sc.hidemenu,sc.parent,sc.isfolder,sc.description,sc.alias,sc.longtitle,sc.type,if(sc.type='reference',sc.content,'') as content, sc.template,sc.link_attributes FROM `db180087243`.modx_site_content sc LEFT JOIN `db180087243`.modx_document_groups dg on dg.document = sc.id WHERE sc.parent = [*ID_collections*] AND sc.published=1 AND sc.deleted=0 AND (sc.privateweb=0) AND sc.hidemenu = 0 GROUP BY sc.id ORDER BY sc.pagetitle ASC; 

When the plugin is desactivate all it’s ok

Thank’you
                      • 398 Posts
                      the snippet get’s parsed before the [*value*] is replaced..
                      This a known "issue" and i’m already working on a fix for this.
                        Armand Pondman
                        MODx Coding Team

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.