On March 26, 2019 we launched new MODX Forums. Please join us at the new MODX Community Forums.
Subscribe: RSS
  • Quote from: bS at Oct 11, 2006, 04:09 PM

    Download 1.3.2 Patch from attachment and overwrite in PHx dir, i will update repository later. grin

    No issue for this release - TVs works fine wink ...now I only need to uderstand how it works! grin

    Thanks a lot Bs smiley
      Free MODx Graphic resources and Templates www.tattoocms.it
      -----------------------------------------------------

      MODx IT  www.modx.it
      -----------------------------------------------------

      bubuna.com - Web & Multimedia Design
    • Quote from: banzai at Oct 11, 2006, 05:38 PM

      Quote from: bS at Oct 11, 2006, 04:09 PM

      Download 1.3.2 Patch from attachment and overwrite in PHx dir, i will update repository later. grin

      No issue for this release - TVs works fine wink ...now I only need to uderstand how it works! grin

      Thanks a lot Bs smiley

      I hope to bring some clearer documentation real soon.
        Armand Pondman
        MODx Coding Team
        :: Jot :: PHx
      • PHx 1.4.0 is here.

        Introducing custom modifiers! You can now add your own modifiers simply by creating a small snippet in the resource manager and prefixing it’s name with "phx:". Be sure to check out the resource documentation under the header "Creating custom modifiers" to understand the whole concept.

        You get the power of a simple snippet but with easier notation!
          Armand Pondman
          MODx Coding Team
          :: Jot :: PHx
        • You can contribute your own custom modifiers to the PHx wiki .
          Add your own additions on this sub-wiki.
            Armand Pondman
            MODx Coding Team
            :: Jot :: PHx
          • I’ve found a new issue with version 1.3.1 and 1.4

            Missing paginate placeholders ( [+previous+] [+pages+] [+next+]...) with phx enabled.

            Tested with two live site 0.9.5 beta 5 with Ditto 1.0.2 and Ditto beta 1.1
              Free MODx Graphic resources and Templates www.tattoocms.it
              -----------------------------------------------------

              MODx IT  www.modx.it
              -----------------------------------------------------

              bubuna.com - Web & Multimedia Design
            • Quote from: banzai at Oct 24, 2006, 06:03 PM

              I’ve found a new issue with version 1.3.1 and 1.4

              Missing paginate placeholders ( [+previous+] [+pages+] [+next+]...) with phx enabled.

              Tested with two live site 0.9.5 beta 5 with Ditto 1.0.2 and Ditto beta 1.1

              issue is solved!

              PHx 1.4.2 is here.
              Get it from the repository

              Keep that feedback coming! smiley

                Armand Pondman
                MODx Coding Team
                :: Jot :: PHx
              • Quote from: bS at Oct 24, 2006, 10:12 PM

                Quote from: banzai at Oct 24, 2006, 06:03 PM

                I’ve found a new issue with version 1.3.1 and 1.4

                Missing paginate placeholders ( [+previous+] [+pages+] [+next+]...) with phx enabled.

                Tested with two live site 0.9.5 beta 5 with Ditto 1.0.2 and Ditto beta 1.1

                issue is solved!

                PHx 1.4.2 is here.
                Get it from the repository

                Keep that feedback coming! smiley


                Hi bS smiley

                phx 1.4.2 works with Ditto 1.02 but does not work with Ditto 1.1 undecided

                Thanks for your work wink
                  Free MODx Graphic resources and Templates www.tattoocms.it
                  -----------------------------------------------------

                  MODx IT  www.modx.it
                  -----------------------------------------------------

                  bubuna.com - Web & Multimedia Design
                • Quote from: banzai at Oct 24, 2006, 10:43 PM

                  Hi bS smiley

                  phx 1.4.2 works with Ditto 1.02 but does not work with Ditto 1.1 undecided

                  Thanks for your work wink

                  N.P. Check if your page is cached!? smiley

                  i don’t seem to have problems with Ditto 1.1 and PHx enabled.

                  (Be sure to read the wiki on PHx about how to use the modifiers in templates that are internally processed by a snippet.)
                    Armand Pondman
                    MODx Coding Team
                    :: Jot :: PHx
                  • Sorry for my bad explain, phx 1.4.2 works with Ditto 1.1 but does not solve ditto placeholder issue. wink
                      Free MODx Graphic resources and Templates www.tattoocms.it
                      -----------------------------------------------------

                      MODx IT  www.modx.it
                      -----------------------------------------------------

                      bubuna.com - Web & Multimedia Design
                    • i did have the placeholder issue with 1.4.1 but 1.4.2 fixed it for both Ditto 1.02 and 1.1.
                      At first load i didn;t see the placeholders also but I needed to empty the cache (depends on how you call Ditto) and after that it worked fine.
                        Armand Pondman
                        MODx Coding Team
                        :: Jot :: PHx

                      This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.