We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 26 Posts
    scherpontwikkeling Reply #1, 12 years ago
    • Wow...this is so awesome...so excited someone was able to build this. I was meaning to, but couldn't find the time (and I'm sure this will be way better). I'm actually working on a project that launches next week that this will be perfect on. If I have any questions, will post.

Thanks again...amazing addition to the community!
        Precision Web Development ... SmashStack.com
        • 20 Posts
        Hi guys, great snippet - really good work!

A small question. I'm trying to add a "pagetitle" column beside the ID-column in the storelocator grid. We have about 200 "stores" and it takes a lot of unnecessary time locate the resources just by their ID.

Anyone who can advice on this?

• 26 Posts
          scherpontwikkeling Reply #4, 12 years ago
          Thanks alot smiley let us know if you have questions!
            • 26 Posts
            scherpontwikkeling Reply #5, 12 years ago
            I don't know why you would do this, if it's a speed related concern the upcoming version of StoreLocator premium will have query-based caching which will speed up the process alot. If you want you can write a snippet that writes the pagetitle into the config column and that way you can use the following placeholder in your row chunks (assuming the placeholder is called 'pagetitle'):

[[+store.config.pagetitle]]

But you would need to hook a plugin that hooks on saving a store that gets the pagetitle and write's it into a store, or if you want to go the other way around you can write a plugin that hooks on saving resources and checks if the resource belongs to a store and -if so- writes it's title into the config.
              • 433 Posts
              How much does StoreLocator Premium cost?
                • 26 Posts
                scherpontwikkeling Reply #7, 12 years ago
                About €5. I does depend what payment method you choose, the rates differ a little bit. You can just see it in the about screen, click buy and choose your payment method. There you can see the price.
                  • 433 Posts
                  Ok, thanks. That's a bargain smiley

I'd really like to know the price even before I decide to try a product.
                    • 26 Posts
                    scherpontwikkeling Reply #9, 12 years ago
                    True, will fix that smiley thanks for the tip!
                    • Thank you for creating this. A couple issues:

1. A parameter for changing the radius from KM to Miles. We are in USA. I don't see it in the documentation or parameters listed in the snippet so I assume it is KM only for now.

2. I'd like to contribute to your development by upgrading to premium but don't see an option for US dollars.