We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • OK, I see. Just FYI, you should be able to use Name||People if the value and label are the same. There is also an option to change the separators (e.g. if you want to use commas or semicolons instead of vertical bars).
      WebsiteZen.com - MODX and E-Commerce web development in the San Francisco Bay Area
    • Hi Yoleg, it seem the new package isn't showing up inside the Package Management system.
      • I am not sure why it doesn't show up as an update. I can see it here: http://modx.com/extras/package/formitfastpack and I can download and install the update when I browse to the package and click "download" in the package manager.

Perhaps the package manager caches the latest update and does not always check from scratch? You might want to note that the required FFP version is 1.1.0-pl or later.
          WebsiteZen.com - MODX and E-Commerce web development in the San Francisco Bay Area
        • FormitFastPack home page now at http://websitezen.com/formitfastpack. It currently contains a feature summary, some quick examples, and documentation links.
            • 50 Posts
            Just having a play and it looks interesting. Two questions:

1) is there a way of stopping labels from being printed for hidden types?

2) How do I set a value for hidden types. &value doesnt appear to be doing the trick.

Kind regards

James
              • 50 Posts
              Quote from: apathy at Jul 22, 2013, 06:27 PM

2) How do I set a value for hidden types. &value doesnt appear to be doing the trick.

ok &default sets the default value.
                • 50 Posts
                Quote from: apathy at Jul 22, 2013, 06:27 PM

1) is there a way of stopping labels from being printed for hidden types?

and &outer_tpl=`` hides the labels -- this is looking more promising. [ed. note: apathy last edited this post 10 years, 9 months ago.]
                • To get the most out of the component, I recommend you modify the default template chunks. For example, you can create a chunk called fieldWrapTpl (default outer_tpl) with the following content to remove the labels. This way, you will still have an outer wrapper to use for CSS styling and have FormIt errors automatically added in:
                  <!-- default -->
                  <div class="[[+outer_class]]" id="[[+name]]_wrap">
                  [[+inner_html]]
                  [[+error:notempty=`<span class="[[+error_class]]">[[+error]]</span>`]]
                  </div>
                  <!-- default -->

• I just noticed that in the latest version, there are two parameters you can use for default value: &default_value (which will be set in the snippet) and &default (which is set using MODX output filters in the template chunks). I should probably merge the two the next time I work on the extra.
                      • 2 Posts
                      Олег, не получается запустить твой компонент, все делал по инструкции http://silentworks.github.io/formz/#who-should-use-formz
                      вызываю так
                      [[!fmzForms? &id=`1`]]

где &id=`1` - id формы созданной в компоненте,
                      на странице в коде HTML выводит:
                      <form class="form " action="" method="post">
                      	<fieldset>

</fieldset>

<div class="actions">
                      		<input type="submit" name="submit1" value="Зафигачить" class="btn primary" />
                      	</div>
                      </form>

value кнопки меняется на тот который я указал в настройках формы, а fieldset пустой sad
                      на почту приходит уведомление:
                      Sent from callback

[[+message]] 

MODX rev 2.2.9-pl (traditional)
                      Твой компонент и FormIt из репозитория версии последние