We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 61 Posts
    tnx for the response now my template work fine, I followed your recomendation and changed my yeyonope syntaxis now my site is site_footer chunk
    <script>
    yepnope([
      {
        load: '//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.1/jquery.min.js',
        complete: function () {
          if (!window.jQuery) {
            yepnope('[[++base_url]]assets/templates/agua_2011/js/libs/jquery-1.5.1.min.js');
          }
        }
      }, {
        load: ['[[++base_url]]assets/templates/agua_2011/js/plugins.js', '[[++base_url]]assets/templates/agua_2011/js/scripts.js'  ],
        complete: function () {
          $(function () {
            $("#menu").corner("top 20px");
            $("div.formulario form").corner("10px");
            $("div.formulario span.cenviado").corner("10px");
            $('#carrusel').flash({swf:'[[++base_url]]assets/templates/agua_2011/[[!ifEval? &input=`[[*id]]==2` &contentTrue=`productos.swf` &contentFalse=`imagenes.swf` ]]  ',width:790,height:110});
          });
        }
      }
    ]);
    </script>
    <!--[if lt IE 7 ]>
      <script>yepnope('[[++base_url]]assets/templates/agua_2011/js/libs/dd_belatedpng.js');</script>
      <script> DD_belatedPNG.fix('img, .png_bg'); </script>
    <![endif]-->
    </body>
    </html>

I delete this code
        jQuery(function () {
          jQuery('div').plugin();
        });

Because i don’t understand the function into the template. also i put jquery.corner.js and jquery.swfobject.min.js into plugins.js.

I change the load order for scripts.js to call first the plugins.js

Now all work fine!!!!

• 284 Posts
      Quote from: JoZ3 at Mar 24, 2011, 03:32 AM

tnx for the response now my template work fine, I followed your recomendation and changed my yeyonope syntaxis now my site is site_footer chunk

Because i don’t understand the function into the template. also i put jquery.corner.js and jquery.swfobject.min.js into plugins.js.

I change the load order for scripts.js to call first the plugins.js

Oh, I’m really really sorry. There actually is a "bug": plugins.js must of course be called after loading jquery and should be followed by the scrips.js load.

And you’re doing right to put your plugins into plugins.js.
      This is recommended as they together aren’t very big (~15kb) and are loaded for the whole website. That now saves additional requests and your site executes a bit faster.
        MODX Free Template Base: MODX-Boilerplate | my blog (lots of MODX stuff) | my gitHub (translations) | MODX User Groups Germany (Facebook)
        • 61 Posts
        Hi, this not work

load: '"[[++base_url]]assets/templates/main/js/plugins.js',
        	load: '[[++base_url]]assets/templates/main/js/scripts.js'

but this work perfect

load: ['[[++base_url]]assets/templates/main/js/plugins.js', '[[++base_url]]assets/templates/main/js/scripts.js'  ],

• 284 Posts
          Thank you again, will do this in another update soon.

//edit: Did this is last 2 commits.
            MODX Free Template Base: MODX-Boilerplate | my blog (lots of MODX stuff) | my gitHub (translations) | MODX User Groups Germany (Facebook)
            • 284 Posts
            Quote from: TomMLS at Mar 27, 2011, 10:23 PM

This is an excellent product, with plenty of room for customization.
            Thank you very much. That’s the reason why I created this framework.
            I’m presently working upon an integration of this project’s HTML Boilerplate-based css with additional css from Blueprint’s site for things like typography, forms, etc. Have also integrated webfonts which are working beautifully so far. Don’t know yet what will happen with IE 6/7. smiley smiley Presently only testing with FF 3.5.x, Chrome 11, IE 8.x on XP SP3.
            Sounds good. Let me know if you have questions or if it’s ready. webfonts will need the webfontsenhancer-js to get rendered well. You can customize it (like give another font-famlily to Win-XP-not-IE-no-anti-alias-users):
            https://github.com/MichaelvanLaar/Webfont-Load-Enhancer
            http://www.michael-van-laar.de/blog/artikel/webfont-load-enhancer/
            I have not fully worked out the conflicts between the css files (e.g. they both have declarations for the a tag and one must pick and choose what to use) and some other things, but so far it is shaping up well.
            You should consider to only have one css file (style.css) to load at once. So pick the styles from the blueprint-template and paste it into the style.css and mobile stylesheets as well if you use them. If not, remove them from head-code.
            If anyone is interested PM me or respond here.
            So I do.
              • 31 Posts
              Hi,

Looks good, only have a problem that the footer chunk won’t save ..?
              When I remove the script parts it does save, but with it doesn’t .

any thoughts?

thanks!
                • 284 Posts
                Quote from: JoeriVos at Apr 05, 2011, 02:21 PM

Oh, okay? Weird. Didn’t had that before.

- What MODX version do you use?
                - Please try to save with all content except the Google analytics code in scripts.js
                - Can you save without the [ and ] characters? Surely, the code won’t work without but just to consider where error occurs.
                  • 61 Posts
                  Quote from: JoeriVos at Apr 05, 2011, 02:21 PM

Hi,

any thoughts?

thanks!

I detect the same problem yesterday, when I change the code of any chunk, snippet, plugins, etc... don’t save but if i deleted all or part of the code, the change is saved. But when I delete or rename the file .htaccess all work fine, I don’t know if this problem is caused for the .htaccess or the server because in my local server work don’t have this error.

My remote server (with the problem):

PHP 5.2.12
                  MySQL 5.0.91
                  MODx Revo 2.0.8-pl traditional

My localhost:

PHP 5.3.3
                  MySQL 5.1.49
                  MODx Revo 2.0.8-pl traditional

• 284 Posts
                    Quote from: JoZ3 at Apr 05, 2011, 03:08 PM
                    I detect the same problem yesterday, when I change the code of any chunk, snippet, plugins, etc... don’t save but if i deleted all or part of the code, the change is saved. But when I delete or rename the file .htaccess all work fine, I don’t know if this problem is caused for the .htaccess or the server because in my local server work don’t have this error.
                    So if you’re not using .htaccess all work fine? Then get into caching in .htaccess. Maybe you must disable it with a separate .htaccess for the manager directory.
                    If it’s not related to .htaccess please provide more informations about the brackets… for me this works fine in 2.0.8pl
                      • 61 Posts
                      Well... I search for error when I save a chunk, snippet, etc... and i found that the problem (I supposed that this the problem) is because the mod_security is enabled (http://wiki.modxcms.com/index.php/What_is_mod_security_and_how_does_it_affect_me) no have any relation with the HTML5Boilerstarplate and both have the same .htaccess . Now I try to talk with the support from my hosting server because the server was compiled with suPHP and I cannot disable mod_security with .htaccess

@smooth-graphics and JoeriVos: you server have mod_security enabled?

Sorry for my english is very basic