We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • I’d like to invite the Japanese community to create a native launguage sub-forum patterned after the more complete French and Finnish communities. It’s my sincere hope that we will foster a larger and stronger participation from our Japanese-speaking friends.

If you’d like to do this, please respond to this post with username and full names for (hopefully three) moderators so our Sr. moderator Zi can create team badges for you.

Also, I’ll need someone to supply translations for the sub-forum template structure. Thanks everyone. smiley
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
      • 253 Posts
      Hello, MODx official site staff, all.
      I thank for staff going to assign resources for us, Japanese-speaking MODx enthusiasts.
      I run for a moderator of the subforum, so that more many japanese people participate.
      My English is not so good, but wants to do my best.
      My full name is Hideyuki Iizuka.
        • 17 Posts
        I try to install MODx. I feel that it is one of best CMS.
        I may be another moderator. My name is OHASHI Takeshi.
        I hope that we can communicate each others in Japanese.
        • Hello Solis and thanks! I’m going to get around to working on some more subforum structures in the coming week. I look forward to your participation. smiley
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 253 Posts
            Thank you very much, ryan laugh

Hi, Solis.
            Welcome to the dazzling MODx world.
            Would you please introduce yourself? of course, in japanese.
            • hello, rthrash. My name is Masanori Yamamoto.
              I will help within the range that can be done though I am not good at English.
                • 17 Posts
                Hello, ryan, iizuka-san, rthrash.
                Thank you for your reply.
                My real name is OHASHI Takeshi, an individual programmer.
                I am making my web site with MODx and help you each other as much as possible.

-----------------------------------

こんにちは、しばらくアクセスできない日々があり、返事が遅く失礼しました。
                自分でもMODxというすばらしいCMSに出会うことができて、自分のサイトをMODxで構築し始めています。何か自分でできるかなと思って発言しました。

どうぞよろしくお願いします。

自分のサイトですがこちらです。http://www.solisart.com/

• 577 Posts
                  lolo,
                  俺の日本語のほうが下手ので心配するな!!!!

:D
                    Tangent-Warrior smiley
                    • 253 Posts
                    Hi, zi.

Have you finished your work ?
                    Should we move topics to new forums ?
                    If any more should I do, please let me know.

Thanks
                    • Please move away... looks like the copy/paste problem got sorted out! laugh

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.