We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 5 Posts
    Thanx mate! Just what i was looking for! Helped me out big time! grin
      • 98 Posts
      Great and thanks for the detailed explanation to reproduce example 5, but got all the way to the end and left hanging on the necessary css: "I’m assuming your familiar with css and will know what to do here." Gee, couldn’t you give us the necessary css instead of making us root it out for ourselves? Otherwise, we’re stuck with half an example.
        • 79 Posts
        yuppa, thanks a lot, I was struggling with finding those ’hidden’ chunk files big time!
          • 23 Posts
          thanks for posting this, it was really helpful!
          • Wish I had found this several hours ago - would have saved a lot of frustration. Might be worth adding tutorial to Wiki?

Brilliant stuff, can now get to grips with Gallery - way to go.. grin
              Helen Warner
              Number one pixel!
              Proud to be linked with MODX at Crimson Pixel
              • 236 Posts
              Great job, just looking over the tutorial now.

I’m trying to edit gallerific-2.css but file permissions won’t allow me to. I can’t change the permissions either, probably because I don’t have ownership of the file because it was generated by MODx.

Any ideas how to get around this?

Thanks
                • 236 Posts
                Ive just discovered I can edit the file through the MODx file manager.
                  • 6 Posts
                  Hi,
                  I’d like to know if there is a website or screenshot to show how the different examples 1-5 should look like for Gallery?

Thanks in advance!
                    • 6 Posts
                    I did figure out how to view the examples using the index.html page that was supplied in the Gallery package. Sorry for the unnecessary post.
                      • 1 Posts
                      I'm trying to find the tutorial but don't see the link anywhere... am I going batty? (Trying to replicate example-5.html with the filmstrip scroller).
                      Thanks so much!!