We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 80 Posts
    Using the &offset parameter does not show all images. For example, I have 6 images. If I set offset to 5, the snippet only returns image #6 and does not return the rest of the images. Can it be setup to show all images? For example, in this case, setting the offset to 5, the images would be displayed in this order: #6, #1, #2, #3, #4, #5.
      Environment:
      modx: rev 2.0.8-pl
      localhost: Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) PHP/5.2.11 DAV/2, MySQL client version: 5.1.37
      • 5,888 Posts
      without offset it will displays all images
      with limit and offset you can paginate the output
        -------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!
        • 80 Posts
        okay, fair enough. I’ll study up on php and attempt to tweak it to my needs.

Gracias!
          Environment:
          • 44 Posts
          now you only have to add the most kickass uploader http://www.plupload.com/ and it would be nothing but amazing...

nice work!
            • 14 Posts
            There was an error when edding or editing the images list in tv-field. The button on the save panel is unavaliable. It’s avaliable onli when you fill some content. How can I fix the problem?l
              • 80 Posts
              Quote from: sashafr at Apr 12, 2011, 07:18 AM

There was an error when edding or editing the images list in tv-field. The button on the save panel is unavaliable. It’s avaliable onli when you fill some content. How can I fix the problem?l
              Javascript needs to trigger the save button on mouse enter or change event... in Extjs or something
                Environment:
                • 68 Posts
                hi everyone

i was looking for such addon like the imagelist and multiitems
                unfortunately i have problems with installing these package mannually

so, here it is what i did:
                downloaded the zip files (imagelistTV.zip, multiitemsTV.zip) and uploaded through FTP to the packages subfolder
                i also had to lowercase the filenames of these two zip files, otherwise it didn’t even show up in the Packages list in MODX

while trying to install it, I got following error message:
                Could not install package with signature: imaglisttv

I feel, I miss something out here, but can’t figure out what exactly

I would highly appreciate someone would assist me, helping me out to instal these two packages

thanx in advance
                  sherlockseo
                  • 5,888 Posts
                  as descriped in the first post of this thread, upload them to the same folders as they come in the zip-files.
                  There is no package to install them by package-management.

Btw.: I don’t know for what you want to use them, but the multiItemsGridTV is the more flexible one (latest on github for revo 2.1)

Thanks!
                    • 68 Posts
                    hi Bruno

thank you, thank you
                    prior uploading the files, still one question:

when unzipping the zip files (btw, i did download the latest multiitem package yesterday smiley ), in the root, each package contains some files, which I don’t know exactly where to upload, those in the directories (like /core/, /manager/) I do

for ex. where should be uploaded the chunkexample.html, snippet.getImagelist.php files of the multiitempackage?

thanx
                      sherlockseo
                      • 5,888 Posts
                      see instructions.txt

create a new modx-chunk with the content of chunkexample.html

and create a new snippet ’getImageList’ with the content of snippet.getImagelist.php

Thanks!