We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 30 Posts
    mmm.. having a hard time with this one ... I had a normal 1.8.5 paginated, non ajax search and result .. in the result page the searchform is repeated but just a little bit different ...

I just don’t succeed at having it a perform a regular results output instead of a groupedresults output .. It seems the pagination subtemplating has changed and i’m a bit at a loss...

wonder whether it really pays to upgrade ...
      • 36 Posts
      @bartnelis, maybe this will help you:

[[AjaxSearch? &ajaxSearch=`0` &showInputForm=`0` &grabMax=`5` &highlightResult=`1` &pagingType=`0`]]

You can edit the pagination HTML in "assets\snippets\ajaxSearch\templates\paging0.tpl.html"
        Jack of all Trades and Proud Honda Zoomer owner. Also available on twitter.
        • 30 Posts
        Thx Dragoslav.
        In the end i decided to leave ajaxsearch 1.9.0 for what it is. (Don’t have time to completely figure it out right now)

As for the templates, I like it that one can define it in chunks (they won’t be overwritten when upgrading)

Regards,
        Bart