We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 11 Posts
    [[MaxiGallery? &display=`embedded` &embedtype=`lightboxv2` &pics_in_a_row=`3` &max_thumb_size=`110` &max_pic_size=`0` &thumb_use_dropshadow=`1`]]

Im using this snippet as a test. When I click on the manage button, absolutetely nothing happens and I am redirected to my gallery page. Any ideas?

Another question: is there anyway to manually upload pictures? Could I just dump around 40 pictures into my server in a directory and have the gallery created based off of those images?

And how does one go about creating multiple galleries?
      • 4,213 Posts
      Quote from: Faraz at Aug 05, 2006, 06:28 PM

[[MaxiGallery? &display=`embedded` &embedtype=`lightboxv2` &pics_in_a_row=`3` &max_thumb_size=`110` &max_pic_size=`0` &thumb_use_dropshadow=`1`]]

Im using this snippet as a test. When I click on the manage button, absolutetely nothing happens and I am redirected to my gallery page. Any ideas?
      Call the snippet uncached, e.g. [!MaxiGallery...!] or have the document not cacheable.

Another question: is there anyway to manually upload pictures? Could I just dump around 40 pictures into my server in a directory and have the gallery created based off of those images?
      No.

And how does one go about creating multiple galleries?
      Create multiple documents and call the snippet in those documents, galleries are document based..

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
        • 11 Posts
        Thanks for your help.

Is there any alternative upload mechanism for tons of pictures besides just dumping them into a directory?
          • 4,213 Posts
          Quote from: Faraz at Aug 05, 2006, 08:42 PM

Is there any alternative upload mechanism for tons of pictures besides just dumping them into a directory?
          Currently only way to upload pictures to a gallery is through the snippet (in manage pictures mode).

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
            • 11 Posts
            I tried to upload a picture but it forwarded me to a page with code:

* @version 1.48 <2005/07/18> * @copyright GNU General Public License (GPL) **/ /* // Sample ------------------------------------- $thumb=new Thumbnail("source.jpg"); // set source image file $thumb->size_width(100); // set width for thumbnail, or $thumb->size_height(300); // set height for thumbnail, or $thumb->size_auto(200); // set the biggest width or height for thumbnail $thumb->size(150,113); // set the biggest width and height for thumbnail $thumb->quality=75;

the code continues further, but obviously somethings not working right.
              • 11 Posts
              Forgot to mention, at the bottom it says:

Fatal error: Class ’Thumbnail’ not found in C:\wamp\www\nolesmao\assets\snippets\maxigallery\functions.php on line 186
                • 4,213 Posts
                There’s a small "bug" in the thumbnail class, take a look here.

• 11 Posts
                  agh. yet another problem:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefromjpeg() in C:\wamp\www\nolesmao\assets\snippets\maxigallery\watermark\Thumbnail.class.php on line 183
                    • 11 Posts
                    Is there anything else Im supposed to install along with MaxiGallery?
                      • 4,213 Posts
                      Take a look at here, and please try to search the forums too a little.. you get better results if you search via google by using "site:http://modxcms.com/ keywords here"