We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 34 Posts
    Hello wlhh,

You should use the given snippet at the first page of these topic.
    There is a good relevant snippet and setup in fr_FR and en_EN.

The parameter you speak about is set only one time so conflict resolved.
      • 18 Posts
      Hi,
      i have an strange issue with CALx (0.8.2 and previous versions, modx 1.02).
      When defining more than just one event with weekly (or any other) repeating, the first events just shows up on the startdate and the second is a whole year earlier huh
      Has any experienced these problems and maybe solved it? Any conclusions welcome.

An other thing is, when using getTypeProcess=`createCal` and showOtherMonth=`both` options, the next number of the month after december is number 13.

Andis
        • 46 Posts
        computersolutions.cn Reply #163, 14 years, 3 months ago
        The fix for next month = 13 is as follows:

Open CALx.class.php

Search for
         function createNavBar(){

Look for
        if($navMonth==12){
        				$nextMonth=1;
        				$tempNextYear = $nextYear;
        			} 

Change to
        if($navMonth==12 || $nextMonth > 12){
        				$nextMonth=1;
        				$tempNextYear = $nextYear;
        			}

If there is interest in making this use chunks for output, let me know, I might be interested in doing so.

Is this a dead project? No updates to it for a while.
          • 18 Posts
          Thank you so far, and YES chunks would be a great benefit.

I once tried to rewrite the code to handle "modx->makeUrl", i finished about 80% and then somehow lost the file :’(.
            • 102 Posts
            Fristly thanks for this snippet, just getting to grips with it.

I am trying to implement a calander for a booking website. I figured I could use this calander each ’event’ would display as a booked date. Would this be possible?

I need the days with no event to be selectable and the days with ’events’ to be fixed (non clickable), so kind of the opposite to how CALx is set up. Has anyone managed to make these changes within CALx?

Could anyone point me in the right direction as to what part of the code I should be changing?

I basically want each each clickable date with no event on to go to a set page and transfer teh selcted to date to that page.. possible?

If anyone knows a snippet that would be better suited to the job, please point me in the right direction smiley

Many thanks

EDIT: Just stumbled upon Xett - looks like this could be what I need, although it doesnt look easy to implement!
              • 59 Posts
              Thanks for the great calendar!

I’m getting the evil &idMultiEvent problem that is listed several times in this forum. I feel like I tried calling the snippet ever which way, and still am getting the error message that &idMultiEvent is obligatory.

I see that most people are calling the snippet [!CALx? .... !] not [[CALx?...]], but I’ve still tried many combinations of calling a cached snippet with page uncacheable, cachable, and uncached snippet with page cacheable and uncacheable. Still no luck.

From what I read it doesn’t even sound like the idMultiEvent really matters when you’re calling &getTypeProcess=`createCal`, so I’m not sure why the system doesn’t recognize that I have it in my call.

I do have Ditto running on this page as well. Would that create this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Here’s the call:

[!CALx? &getFolder=`33` &idMultiEvent=`33` &dayStart=`6` &inactDay=`5` &useTV=`false` &popupType=`1` &popupSize=`250` &toolTipPosition=`right` &chunkCSSName=`CALxStyle` &getTypeProcess=`createCal` &showOtherMonth=`both`!]

UPDATE:

Thank you to Bunk58, again, for helping a newb figure this problem out.

He says:

Your actual snippet didn’t have this line :

$objCALx->idMultiEvent=$idMultiEvent;

All is working fine now! Thanks Bunk!
                • 29 Posts
                Hello.

Please, i need yours help.

System - MODx Evolution 1.0.2

CALx v8

I did all how be said.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/zenhost/data/www/zenhost.ru/vkosmos.ru/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(770) : eval()'d code on line 1

What is this?
                  • 9 Posts
                  Quote from: atomoc at Mar 16, 2010, 12:47 PM

Hello.

Please, i need yours help.

System - MODx Evolution 1.0.2

CALx v8

I did all how be said.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/zenhost/data/www/zenhost.ru/vkosmos.ru/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(770) : eval()'d code on line 1

What is this?

I have the same problem!!! Any suggestions??????
                  • Look at the module or snippet code on line 1. Snippets should begin with the usual PHP tags, <?php while modules don’t. In any case, the error is on the first line of the module or the snippet.
                      Studying MODX in the desert - http://sottwell.com
                      Tips and Tricks from the MODX Forums and Slack Channels - http://modxcookbook.com
                      Join the Slack Community - http://modx.org
                    • Hi.

I just uninstalled this after working with it for hours, am getting ready to reinstall.

my css path and js paths were correct, however the pop-ups were not showing. In addition, when I made the pop-up = `0` then it still showed me a "click here message"

what I want to do is this:
                      http://www.perthshire-selfcatering-cottages.co.uk/index.php?id=6&mois=11&annee=2009

no link to any resource, no message other than "booked"

I tried to go into the php and edit it but I guess I’m too tired to really get it right now, that and I do not want to mod too much till I have the css/js loading. I tried logging out of the manager, clearing the cache, calling it cached/uncached, using a new browser... nothing. Admittedly, am on Opera 10 so I could have an issue because of that but it did the same in Firefox.

thoughts?
                        ________

Anne
                        Toad-in-Chief
                        Red Toad Media - Web Design, Louisville KY
                        Hear me tweet: http://www.twitter.com/redtoadmedia
                        "Bring on the imperialistic condiments." - Rory Gilmore