We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 72 Posts
    Quote from: brianlarson at Oct 11, 2010, 08:09 PM

I can’t seem to get the code that Yurik posted to work

Just change KCFinder plugins "OnDocFormPrerender" event to "OnDocFormRender".
      • 139 Posts
      Awesome! Thanks, Yurik! That worked like a charm and so far it looks like KCFinder is much better than MCPUK.
        • 353 Posts
        Quote from: pepebe at Oct 17, 2010, 04:56 PM

Thank you for your work guys. MCPuk is among the worst things that I had ever to work with.

KCFinder works very well inside tinymce. smiley

Yet image TVs wont listen to me. sad

I THINK I have exactly followed the instructions above (evo 1.0.4).

I have change the "OnDocFormPrerender" event to "OnDocFormRender" inside KCFinder plugins and also added the javascript chunk just before the closing </script> tag. I have even experimented with tghe plugin execution order. To no avail...

Any idea what to do?

Kind regards,

pepebe
          Homepage: pepebe.de | MODX snippets (and other stuff) at github: https://gist.github.com/pepebe
          • 139 Posts
          Did you add the "inlinepopups" plugin to the TinyMCE settings? Add it in Tools > Config > Interface & Features as well as in the TinyMCE Config settings. With that I think that covers all the steps. Maybe kill the cache a time or two for good measure.
            • 70 Posts
            thank you my friend, this solve the problem in MCPUK can not remember the last folder in the open
              • 139 Posts
              Yeah I was rather glad to find KCFinder due to this very reason. Now if only someone would create an Aviary Phoenix plugin to be tapped in as well! I’d try but I ain’t that smart.
                • 217 Posts
                Anybody tried version KCFinder 2.2?
                I have problem to make it work. After configuration of config.php (according to v2.1) kcf2.2 working but I am not able to insert images.

Version 2.1 works, but, when I right click on image I dont have option Select Thumb., but only Select. Some images are are displayed as a miniature, some only standard ico picture (without preview). I would like to have an option to automaticaly generate thumbs.
                Any solutions?
                • Just putting this out there:

Yama I love you.

Works a charm and is way better then the old one.

Plus I love inlinepopups... so long, clients with popup blockers!
                    Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
                    • 66 Posts
                    When selecting the browser (to find image) I’m getting the following error: "Cannot write to upload folder"

Changing folder permissions to 777 doesn’t help and neither does Google.

huh
                      • 74 Posts
                      This makes me want to go back to Evolution.

Are there plans to port this to Revo?