We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,336 Posts
    OK, version 1.4 now released, works with Evo 1.0.0. Until it works its way through into extras you can find it here :-

http://bitez.hobby-site.com/assets/site/software/projects/auditor/auditor_1.4.zip
      Use MODx, or the cat gets it!
      • 108 Posts
      Quote from: shamblett at Sep 07, 2009, 10:39 AM

OK, version 1.4 now released, works with Evo 1.0.0.

Very good news, thank you for the update shamblett.
        • 21 Posts
        Hey guys,

I was hoping that someone had a better step by step process in implementing auditor to my version of modX.

I have version 1.0.0 and downloaded the latest version of Auditor 1.4.

I get this error when I try to run the module:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: mysqli in assets/modules/auditor/php/main_body.php on line 738

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Matt
          • 1,336 Posts
          Yes, that’s probably because you don’t have the mysqli interface in your php installation, you need to install the mysqli.so php module onto your platform. This should be compiled into your PHP 5 installation. It’s not MODx 1.0.0 as such.
            Use MODx, or the cat gets it!
            • 21 Posts
            Yeah...

I see that now. I just learned that we have a managed server and don’t have the software to be able to take advantage of mysqli. I am also pretty sure that we don’t have the latest version of MySQL.

I think we are at 5.0 >:(.

So I might have to suggest to our team to go the dedicated server way so that we can install the software we need.

Thanks for the update and response.

Matt