We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 592 Posts
    Quote from: zee at May 28, 2007, 01:11 AM

can anyone confirm that it’s working on 0.9.6 with latest jquery, i have problem with jquery’s Document.Ready function.

Try to change :
    <script src="/assets/js/jquery.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>';

to
    <script src="../assets/js/jquery.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>';

• 592 Posts
      Hi,
      I found that when I hide menuIndex and hidemenucheck, I think the values are not sent when I saved the document and this fiels are re-initialized with the DB default value undecided.

So after saving a document with theses 2 fields hidden, the values of menuIndex and hidemenucheck will always be 0.

Tested on 095&096

• 27 Posts
        Thanks for all, now it’s working by the great community smiley
          • 2,204 Posts
          I like to see an option to split up (make tabs) from the tv’s
          like I have a sit with 100 tv’s but would be nice to split them into 10 catecory’s taht way its beter to keep track of so many tv’s

Dimmy
            follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
            • 361 Posts
            Oooh, that’s a really good idea...

How would you like to split them? By type (Image, URL, Text, Textarea, radio buttons, etc.), or by tv name or caption/description... or something else?
              Need MODx Ecommerce? Try FoxyCart!
              • 7,075 Posts
              Quote from: Dimmy at Jun 08, 2007, 07:52 PM
              I like to see an option to split up (make tabs) from the tv’s

Very cool idea Dimmy !

I’d say let’s split them either by category since you have more control, but type would also make sense...
                .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l&#39;outil id
                • 2,204 Posts
                Quote from: The at Jun 08, 2007, 07:57 PM

Oooh, that’s a really good idea...

How would you like to split them? By type (Image, URL, Text, Textarea, radio buttons, etc.), or by tv name or caption/description... or something else?

by category I think, would be most flexible.
                  follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
                  • 114 Posts
                  When will this be updated in the repository? I’ve gone from this plug working perfectly to being lost from all the thread-hopping.. help? sad
                    • 361 Posts
                    Quote from: robot at Jun 11, 2007, 04:19 PM

I’ve gone from this plug working perfectly to...
                    It should be working as well (or as poorly) as it ever did. If you’d like, I’ll do an update with the jQuery compatibility mode.

Quote from: Dimmy at Jun 10, 2007, 08:13 PM

by category I think, would be most flexible.
                    That’s a really interesting idea. It’d involve a bit more code than this plugin is currently doing, though, as it’s doing everything by javascript now, and there’s no reference to the TV categories in the page output... so we’d have to figure out another approach. I’ll see what we can do in this regard.

As far as an update timeline, I’ve recently been told that 0.9.7 will obsolete this, so I’m going to wait a very short while to make sure I’m not fighting the future.
                      Need MODx Ecommerce? Try FoxyCart!
                      • 114 Posts
                      Sounds great. Appreciate the quick reply too! smiley