We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 20 Posts
    Another feature request wink

All manager users (specified by canmoderate and the manager account) should get mail notifications for each new comment. I think they need this trigger to publish comments. Otherwise they have to check the comment pages regularly.
      • 398 Posts
      Quote from: dazze at Oct 03, 2006, 09:04 AM

Another feature request wink

All manager users (specified by canmoderate and the manager account) should get mail notifications for each new comment. I think they need this trigger to publish comments. Otherwise they have to check the comment pages regularly.

yeah I thought about this, you can just manually subscribe for the time being.
      Feature will make it in the next release
        Armand Pondman
        MODx Coding Team
        :: Jot :: PHx
        • 83 Posts
        Thanks for the wonderful snippet.
        Installed it now.
        If I want to notify only the manager user about a new comment, how should I do it? I dont want the subscribe feature for other users. Can I do this?
        Thanks in advance.
          • 398 Posts
          Quote from: modxusr at Oct 03, 2006, 12:41 PM

Thanks for the wonderful snippet.
          Installed it now.
          If I want to notify only the manager user about a new comment, how should I do it? I dont want the subscribe feature for other users. Can I do this?
          Thanks in advance.

You can’t do this yet but expect this feature within 24 hours.
            Armand Pondman
            MODx Coding Team
            • 83 Posts
            shocked can’t wait then.
            Thanks and Congratulations for the hard work, Bs!
              • 398 Posts
              Jot Beta 7 is now available!

- Added moderator notification options (as requested)
              - Template update for the default form template (now using tabindex)

Get it here: http://modxcms.com/Jot-1.0-Beta-7-1025.html

note:
              if you click on Jot in the repository it shows Beta 6 as latest release, but if you check under previous releases you can see beta 7.. I guess this is a bug in the repository.
                Armand Pondman
                MODx Coding Team
                • 33 Posts
                Quote from: bS at Oct 04, 2006, 12:37 AM

Jot Beta 7 is now available!

- Added moderator notification options (as requested)
                - Template update for the default form template (now using tabindex)

Get it here: http://modxcms.com/Jot-1.0-Beta-7-1025.html

note:
                if you click on Jot in the repository it shows Beta 6 as latest release, but if you check under previous releases you can see beta 7.. I guess this is a bug in the repository.

I to have a problem, to watch the image. I do not explain but so that I do not speak English, I am using a translator. But already probe and does not manage much to repair it. That can be? thank you very much

[center][font=Verdana]Comunidad MODx Hispana | [url=http://wiki.modxcms.com/index.php/Es:Pagina_principal][font=Verdana]Wiki MODx en espa
                  • 358 Posts
                  Quote from: bS at Oct 02, 2006, 06:51 PM
                  Quote from: Uncle68 at Oct 01, 2006, 04:46 PM
                  Only thing that worries me is what happens when a newer version get released, as there isn’t separate language files.
                  Can you explain this a bit more detailed? I didn’t include language files cause all of the text used is in the template itself and not in the code.
                  This isn’t a big problem, the only thing is that I can’t just use a new updated template chunk as that will make my translation disappear (as with all other changes I now have done in the template chunks).
                  If no mayor changes are made to the template chunks I just leave the old one as it is, otherwise I just comepare the old and new chunk and manually add changes.
                  So please forget my note above, I really love this snippet! smiley
                    • 398 Posts
                    I to have a problem, to watch the image. I do not explain but so that I do not speak English, I am using a translator. But already probe and does not manage much to repair it. That can be? thank you very much

I get the point ! I will fix this with next release. I will implement a check on big "words" to filter them out.
                      Armand Pondman
                      MODx Coding Team
                      • 786 Posts
                      Quote from: bS at Oct 04, 2006, 09:32 AM

I get the point ! I will fix this with next release. I will implement a check on big "words" to filter them out.

Isnt that just a css issue? adding a overflow: hidden or overflow: scroll to the div containing the message would fix it also. I like the idea of a big words filter though smiley

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.