We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3,250 Posts
    MARKSVIRTUALDESK Reply #1, 17 years ago
    Please post Ditto 2 language files here. Make sure that the language files are compatible with at least version 2.0.0.

These will be included in 2.1 and later releases along with a few bugfixes.

Note: There was a mistake in the 2.0.0 base language file. Please swap out [+createdon........ +] for [+date+]. Thanks.
      • 333 Posts
      Italian language file wink
        Sorry for my bad English grin
        • 15 Posts
        German language file for Ditto 2.0.1 attached...
        It’s an unzipped php-file with a txt-extension.

TDRWH
          • 616 Posts
          Quote from: TDRWH at Mar 14, 2007, 01:10 AM

German language file attached...

TDRWH

Unfortunately, I’m unable to unzip the file using WinZip Pro - am I doing something wrong or is there indeed a problem with the file?
            • 15 Posts
            Quote from: mmjaeger at Mar 14, 2007, 06:10 AM

Unfortunately, I’m unable to unzip the file using WinZip Pro - am I doing something wrong or is there indeed a problem with the file?

Something’s wrong indeed. If downloaded with Opera 9, I’m unable to unzip the file with WinRar or 7Zip. When downloaded with Firefox 2 everything is alright. Strange...

I’ve recreated the archive with 7Zip and uploaded it again, although I don’t think there’s a problem with the old archive itself.

Does it work now?

TDRWH

Note: I’ve attached the corrected language file to my first post
              • 616 Posts
              Quote from: TDRWH at Mar 14, 2007, 09:47 AM

Quote from: mmjaeger at Mar 14, 2007, 06:10 AM

Something’s wrong indeed. If downloaded with Opera 9, I’m unable to unzip the file with WinRar or 7Zip. When downloaded with Firefox 2 everything is alright. Strange...

I’ve recreated the archive with 7Zip and uploaded it again, although I don’t think there’s a problem with the old archive itself.

Does it work now?

no, it still doesn’t work - I suggest you upload the php file as is but just add a .zip extension.

thanks

TDRWH
                • 15 Posts
                Quote from: mmjaeger at Mar 14, 2007, 11:09 AM

no, it still doesn’t work - I suggest you upload the php file as is but just add a .zip extension.

Done as recommended, but with a txt extension.

Which browser did you use?

TDRWH

Edit: Now it works for me with Firefox and Opera. If this is confirmed, I will remove the zips from my posts.

Note: I’ve attached the corrected language file to my first post
                  • 616 Posts
                  IE7
                    • 3,250 Posts
                    MARKSVIRTUALDESK Reply #9, 17 years ago
                    Note: There was a mistake in the 2.0.0 base language file. Please swap out [+createdon........ +] for [+date+]. Thanks.
                      • 333 Posts
                      I have corrected the language file in my first post
                        Sorry for my bad English grin