We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 16 Posts
    Here is my Ditto call:
    [!Ditto? &depth=`1` &parents=`105,106,107` &summarize=`1` &paginate=`1` &tpl=`port_page` &paginateAlwaysShowLinks=`1` &display=`1` &sortDir=`ASC` &sortby=`menuindex`!]

The return I’m getting for [+next+] and [+previous+] are something like: thisurl.html?start=1, thisurl.html?start=2, etc.

Clicking on next and previous just refreshes the current page and moves the page key to next in order. The contents aren’t changing though. It’s still the same page. What am I missing?
    Thanks!
    Tom

• 3,250 Posts
      What version of Ditto, MODx, and server software (Apache / IIS, MySQL, PHP, etc.) are you running?
        • 16 Posts
        Ditto 2.0.2
        Modx 0.9.6
        PHP 5.0.5
        Linux server running Apache/1.3.37
          • 494 Posts
          Do you use PHX plagin?
            • 21 Posts
            Hello,

I have ditto set up with pagination, and that works fine, except when there are no results I get "Page of" where my pagination links usually go. Is there any way I can get rid of these completely when I have no results?
              • 3,250 Posts
              Not currently, however this is planned. Reference: http://mirror3.cvsdude.com/trac/ditto/codebase/ticket/79
                • 58 Posts
                Good afternoon. I’d like to know how may I display the certain amount placeholder. Example: <Previous 1 2 3 4 ... Last Next>. Is it possible?
                Thanks.
                  Нет рекламе.
                  • 1,842 Posts
                  Hi there,

Using 2.1, I have a page (http://www.deco-in.com/idees-decoration.html) with big pagination...

I would like to add a space between all a tags in order a second line is created for layout purpose.. Am I clear ? :p
                    • 2,310 Posts
                    Here’s a start for you, tested on your site with Firefox
                    .texte .paginationliste{width:334px;margin:15px 0 20px 28px;padding:4px;text-align:center; }
                    a.ditto_page, .ditto_currentpage, a.ditto_next_link, a.ditto_previous_link {float:left}

• 1,842 Posts
                      Ah yes, didn’t think about doing it in css.. but do you know a way to center all the a ?? With float left, there are all displayed to the left

Thanks anyway wink