We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
      • 3,975 Posts
      *party* *party*

We made it ! laugh

Congratz to all team and members !

regards,

zi
        Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
        • 7,075 Posts
        Man, that was *fast* !

We reach the objective just one week after officially setting it, that’s just *amazing* grin
          .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
          • 1,495 Posts
          Congatz!! grin
            Wendy Novianto
            [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
            [font=Verdana]Xituz Media
            • 372 Posts
            :’(  <- Me being envious as I want to get our site there, but I guess I’ll be happy to settle for number 2 (when I get there) as long as MODx is number 1.
              [img]http://www.emanz.ac.nz/assets/images/logo/emanz-icon_16x16.gif[/img] Emergency Management Academy of New Zealand [br] http://www.emanz.ac.nz[br][br]MODx Sandbox Login: sandbox Password: castle [br]
              Admin Sandbox Login: sandbox Password: castle
              • 11 Posts
              So you launched a community campaign to get there, based on a really good site which has a lot of users, a great product and a long history that has made it popular? That is the easy way to do it! Try making it on your own with an all-fresh website, within three months from the day you launch it. And, of course, without having a forum full of members who are backing up the users voting. Trust me, I’m still proud at my #2 spot. wink

But I can’t help thinking about the combination of my design and the MODx CMS. A combination of the products of the #1 and #2 ranked sites should be awesome! Haha... =) No, seriously, great work getting up there. I gave you a top vote as well, since I like this site and have only heard good things aboud MODx (although I still haven’t tried it myself). I wish you all the best. =)

• Andreas, now you’re talking! laugh

Thanks so much for the kind words, your designs quite frankly rock! Wanna do some MODx exclusive initial releases? (only half-joking... wink )

We put the #1 spot in our sights last week, but we made it 5 months 3 weeks early, and fully expect to get knocked out pronto! We actually didn’t launch any community campaigns to get there, we just put a lot of hard work into making a great product and it seems like the Google rankings are organically growing by themselves. Your getting there in 3 months is amazing!

Love to have you around here, as you’re always welcome in our sandbox!

Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                  Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
                  • 11 Posts
                  Thanks! I would honestly be happy to join you, if you need another designer. As I said, I haven’t tried MODx for real yet (only through opensourcecms.com), but it is definitely time for testing it now. We better stay in touch. I’ll let you know what I think once I’ve tried it all out!
                  • Welcome back to the top of the rankings, btw, #2 is not so bad. wink
                      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                      • 3,975 Posts
                      hehe !!

Welcome to the community Andreas ! Love to have you onboard smiley

best regards,

zi
                        Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link