We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 964 Posts
    Thank you very much for this amazing resource!!

You have raised the bar for all other MODx printed documentation!

What did you use for Desktop Publishing software? for diagram annotation?

Thanks again...
      MODX Revo Tutorials:  www.modxperience.com

MODX Professional Partner
      • 1,390 Posts
      @Charliez: - Thank you for your kind words.

Didn’t use any fancy DTP software - maybe next time I will wink For word processing used Word 2007 and for image annotation used FireShot (FF addon) and at times WinSnap.

Cheers/k
        • 22 Posts
        May I translate it to spanish? then give the info to you so you put it together? or maybe you could give me the images and I do it? I just want the translation to be as good as the original !! nice work"!!! (havent read it all but in a fast check it looks great"!!)

Thx for sharing!!! you are the best laugh
          • 1,390 Posts
          Quote from: Neutron at Mar 31, 2009, 06:47 PM

May I translate it to spanish? then give the info to you so you put it together? or maybe you could give me the images and I do it? I just want the translation to be as good as the original !! nice work"!!! (havent read it all but in a fast check it looks great"!!)

Thx for sharing!!! you are the best laugh

Sure, thanks. I could upload the images up for you somewhere. Just tell me when you are ready. smiley

Cheers/k
            • 22 Posts
            sure thing just letme finish with some pages im doing now and then Im all about translating! hehehehe
              • 607 Posts
              Fantastic!! Thank you for sharing this!!

Kudos man!

grin
                • 1,390 Posts
                Quote from: einsteinsboi at Apr 02, 2009, 06:20 PM

Kudos man!

grin

Thx...am following your tutorials too...good job! smiley

cheers/k
                  • 607 Posts
                  Quote from: kongondo at Apr 02, 2009, 06:30 PM

Quote from: einsteinsboi at Apr 02, 2009, 06:20 PM

Kudos man!

grin

Thx...am following your tutorials too...good job! smiley

cheers/k

Thanks. I’m actually going to go into snippets and will talk about Wayfinder in part 5. I was doing some research for resources I could link to from the post, which is how I found this post. Will definitely link to the ebook! Reading it now smiley
                    • 1,161 Posts
                    Downloading this file made me finally pony up the funds to replace the toner in my color laser printer. After reading the first two chapters I was off to the office store to get all 176 pages spiral bound and covered.

I read the whole thing over two days. I plan on reading it all again.

What a supreme effort this is! Totally amazing. It even has a full index. My hats off to Kongondo!!!

The only thing that would make this better would be live links to all the Wayfinder menus highlighted in each chapter with web links to the CSS that helps make the magic happen. This guide really illustrates how much you can do with the Wayfinder snippet and CSS.

My review is this: this is the highest bar standard that all MODx documentation could hope to strive for.

Well Done!

Max
                      • 17 Posts
                      Man you absolutely RULE! This will help me and a lot of other ppl!
                      :D
                      Thanks!!