We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 327 Posts
    Quote from: Fairytree at Sep 01, 2009, 04:22 PM

I’ve got a project where I desperately need ManagerManager and I was quite disappointed to have to use MODx 0.9.6.x...

I have to backport some details back to 1.0.0, as my changes have been built for Evo 1.0.1, which has some Manager changes from Evo 1.0.0...
      Author: ManagerManager plugin - customise your ModX manager interface

Rckt - web development, Sheffield, UK
      • 428 Posts
      This is what I thought when i saw all the markup changes in the SVN branch (Ryan is doing a great job!).

Thanks for the details. wink
        Intégrateur web freelance
      • Additional thoughts welcome on the proposed form markup "standards" here: http://svn.modxcms.com/jira/browse/MODX-1197
          Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
          Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
          • 327 Posts
          I’ve uploaded a new beta version of ManagerManager which is fully compatible with ModX 1.0.0

There have been substantial code changes and bug fixes throughout, however it’s more comprehensively tested than ever before. Got some exciting changes planned for the next version!

Please install it and report any issues here - if there are no major problems then I will get it released and uploaded to the repository.

Updated - see post 44 of this thread for latest version
            Author: ManagerManager plugin - customise your ModX manager interface

Rckt - web development, Sheffield, UK
          • Nick! Awesome. Will test out ASAP.

Cheers,

Jay
              Author of zero books. Formerly of many strange things. Pairs well with meats. Conversations are magical experiences. He's dangerous around code but a markup magician. BlogTwitterLinkedInGitHub
              • 2,314 Posts
              I’ve uploaded a new beta version of ManagerManager which is fully compatible with ModX 1.0.0
              thanks!! smiley
                • 2,877 Posts
                SWEEEEeeeeeEEET! cool
                  @hawproductions | http://mrhaw.com/

Infograph: MODX Advanced Install in 7 steps:
                  http://forums.modx.com/thread/96954/infograph-modx-advanced-install-in-7-steps

Recap: Portland, OR (PDX) MODX CMS Meetup, Oct 6, 2015. US Bancorp Tower
                  http://mrhaw.com/modx_portland_oregon_pdx_modx_cms_meetup_oct_2015_us_bancorp_tower
                  • 78 Posts
                  What are the new features? (not in a position to test it at the moment)
                    • 1,390 Posts
                    Quote from: nclemente at Sep 09, 2009, 02:34 PM

What are the new features? (not in a position to test it at the moment)

Changelog

* Improved configuration - now uses plugin GUI
                    * You can now specify TV names with or without the TV prefix. If there is a clash with one of the default internal fieldnames, the internal field will take priority.
                    * You can no longer hide or rename the preview tab, as it is now a button
                    * You can no longer hide or rename the docsettings sections, as it no longer exists
                    * Bugfix: Many many changes for compatibility with Evolution 1.0 (more testing needed) - this version is no longer compatible with ModX versions < 1.0.0
                    * New: Option to remove deprecated TV types now does something!
                    * Add support for Resource Type field (1.0.1)
                    * Added ability to hide/rename access permissions tab (1.0.1)
                    * You can no longer hide or rename the meta tab, as it has been deprecated (1.0.1)
                    * You can no longer hide or rename the access permissions section, as it is now a tab (1.0.1)

From its ../docs/changelog.htm

cheers/k
                      • 78 Posts
                      Thanks smiley I’m such a lazy ass.