We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 429 Posts
    I’ve just tried installing the MMM module however I can’t seem to get the MM rules to trigger. Should I have also installed the standard MM plugin and use the MMM module on top?

Thanks, m
      Martin Sanders - Design & Web Development
    • The ManagerManager Manager requires ManagerManager, too. This naming is confusing. tongue
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 429 Posts
        thanks, maybe we should include further details in the install text.

From what I’ve experienced the MM Manager looks great, it should speed up our MM developments.
          Martin Sanders - Design & Web Development
          • 271 Posts
          2rthrash
          Hi!
          There are some changes in manager markup(in svn).
          When will cleanup be finished?
          • Markup cleanup has just begun, but shouldn’t take an incredibly long time to complete once some bandwidth opens up. You can see the beginning of the standards in the Manage Elements sections. Up next edit/create Resources, then the settings.
              Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • And I noticed a few hard-coded error strings still hanging around as well. (the translators are all going to catch the next flight over here and strangle me!)
                Studying MODX in the desert - http://sottwell.com
                Tips and Tricks from the MODX Forums and Slack Channels - http://modxcookbook.com
                Join the Slack Community - http://modx.org
              • There’s an entire task for the next release with about 6 or so sub-tasks related to additional updated language strings so you’re in the clear Susan! smiley
                  • 39 Posts
                  Briliant MODx extension

Все работает как часы, огромное спасибо, а вместе с MMM так просто подарок.
                  Еще раз огромное человеческое спасибо.
                    www.ekg-uralsnab.ru - экг 5а, колеса крановые шкивы, металлообработка
                    • 32 Posts
                    For whatever reason I’m getting this error embedded on the page when trying to use managermanager with evo 1.0
                    $j("head").append(' 

Thats all that is displaying before all the regular resource editing stuff on the right-hand side.
                      • 884 Posts
                      would have been real sweet to add controls to the module instead of just showing the data.
                      thinking something like create a new rule> move fields to tab > (choose from available fields/TVs >
                      maybe for next xmas.