We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 159 Posts
    it doesnt work for me . No show the second part of the page
    http://efm.lasiate.com/article-1150545287.html
      • 134 Posts
      Just an idea : what about define multiple contents ?
      You put
      for ($i=1;$i<=$pip_pagecount;$i++ ){
      $modx->documentObject["content$i"] =$pip_pagecontent[$i];
      }

You use in your template [*content1*], [*content2*] ...
      Of course you have to modify the document parser such that it puts the value of
      $modx->documentObject["content2"] at the place of [*content2*].
        • 398 Posts
        Yes, I code it in a way that it can apply the {BREAK} to all document objects if that is what your are saying smiley
        Will think and code about it wink
          Armand Pondman
          MODx Coding Team
          :: Jot :: PHx
          • 134 Posts
          You could put the different [*content i*] in tabs (with javascript e.g.).
          In that way you don’t have to reload the page but you have the whole document separated in multiple tabs.
            • 398 Posts
            even nicer smiley
              Armand Pondman
              MODx Coding Team
              :: Jot :: PHx
              • 134 Posts
              Perhaps just divide the content in the plugin :
              if ($pip_pagecount > 1) $modx->documentObject["multiple_content"] =$pip_pagecontent;

Then you use $modx->documentObject["multiple_content"] in different snippets.
              You can test if this array exists : if not you just return the document content, if yes you use e.g. tabs.

In that way the plugin does not interfere directly with the output.
              You can also add more contents in $modx->documentObject["multiple_content"] coming from different documents with other plugins.
                • 67 Posts
                Thanks for that plugin, but unfortunatly, it doesn’t work sad ...

When I put {BREAK} plugin display under link for nagivate but when I click on it, nothing happen, i’m lock on the first or last page ...

Can you help me please ?
                  • 19 Posts
                  sorry for i resuming this old topic
                  plugin didn’t work for me

i see the separator {BREAK} but no pagination....

mumble huh

edit : it’s run! there was a little syntax error on copy/past snippet’s code grin
                    • 143 Posts
                    I can't find a place in Revo 2.2 to trigger the OnLoadWebDocument event.
                    Is this snippet no longer valid for this release?
                    Thanks.
                      Loved ModX when I was using it a few years ago. Shifted to WordPress, sorry. Thanks, all.
                    • In your plugin or snippet, you'll want to create a property set. Then in the system events tab, find OnLoadWebDocument, double click and select your new property set. Save.

heck, read Bob's description of how to modify the defaultResourceGroup plugin property set here because it includes specific instructions I excluded above.
                      http://bobsguides.com/defaultresourcegroup-tutorial.html

This is 6yo, which means it's at least 3y prior to Revolution's release and not exactly relevant to Revo.

getResources and getPage can provide pagination for Revo
                      http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/getResources#getResources-UsinggetPageforPagination

Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
                        "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
                        Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster