We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 78 Posts
    Hi

Just wondering how are things going with the MultiMedia Manager for Revolution?
    Or is there another addon you would advise on getting for Revo? Perhaps tutorials on how to include video?

I know I need it....:)

Thank you. Have a great day!
      • 1,613 Posts
      Hmm never knew about this one! I’m very interested in some screendumps. Wish i knew this earlier. Good job!
        Evolution user, I like the back-end speed and simplicity smiley
      • Quote from: fourroses666 at Dec 16, 2010, 05:08 PM

Hmm never knew about this one! I’m very interested in some screendumps. Wish i knew this earlier. Good job!

Thank you, fourroses666. There is one small screenshot on the first post of this thread, fwiw. However you really need to see it in action to appreciate the true power wink
          Mike Reid - www.pixelchutes.com
          MODx Ambassador / Contributor
          [Module] MultiMedia Manager / [Module] SiteSearch / [Snippet] DocPassword / [Plugin] EditArea / We support FoxyCart
          Indeed, when i have some spare time i’ll give it a good test and post it smiley
            Evolution user, I like the back-end speed and simplicity smiley
            • 57 Posts
            Is this module dead? Would love to have it for revo.
            • Bryan,

Not entirely dead, no -- I failed to ever release it in the MODx Extras section (even for Evo)... so it's a hidden gem of sorts. I even have un-released updates to the current Evo-version wink

Considering MODx Revo 2.2 now supports Media Sources, it could seriously change the direction with how a Revo conversion of Multimedia Manager would be handled, since that's very similar to how the MMM back-end is configured.

I plan to take a stab at converting some of my more simple extras for Revo to get a feel for the new approaches required: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/revolution20/Developing+an+Extra+in+MODX+Revolution

Once that's done, I'll almost certainly look into your request -- I'd love it, too! smiley
                Mike Reid - www.pixelchutes.com
                MODx Ambassador / Contributor
                [Module] MultiMedia Manager / [Module] SiteSearch / [Snippet] DocPassword / [Plugin] EditArea / We support FoxyCart