We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 7,075 Posts
    Last time I checked (a year back) it was still a bit bloated, I am curious now to check to progress !
    And sure would be great to get this integrated with MODx smiley
      .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
    • I don’t think anyone as made any progress of which I’m aware.
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 2 Posts

No integration has been done between CiviCRM and ModX as yet. Someone from the ModX community will need to step up and make it happen

lobo
        • I looked at this yesterday but it looks to me like CiviCRM has shifted toward mostly on its integration with Drupal. While there is a Joomla! mentions it seems that their core is focused on working with Drupal.

I couldn’t find an unbundled version to test or download and porting an integration can be a huge undertaking. If you can find a link to download a clean version to do an integration that would be great.

Cheers,

Jay
            Author of zero books. Formerly of many strange things. Pairs well with meats. Conversations are magical experiences. He's dangerous around code but a markup magician. BlogTwitterLinkedInGitHub
            • 1 Posts
            Standalone version of CiviCRM is also available. You can get it from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=177914

Kurund
              • 26 Posts
              I’ve been wondering about this myself, since I’ve been involved with a very large drupal/civiCRM based environmental site. Never keen on drupal from the outset, i have to say the experience has confirmed all my worst fears about that CMS. But (while I’m still a CRM newbie), so far it’s looking like civiCRM has a lot going for it. So my initial attempt to look for a a modx/CiviCRM solution has lead me here.

I have at least one or two upcoming projects requiring CRM, and i’m thinking I also might be able to transfer some budget into such an integration project. I also have an associate developer who, while not free, is very civiCRM savvy, a great coder, and an exceptionally good geezer to work with - I might be able to twist his arm to help.

Would love to know more of any current efforts might be progressing.
                one planet, one chance
                • 55 Posts
                Quote from: kurund at Sep 02, 2008, 04:40 PM

Standalone version of CiviCRM is also available. You can get it from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=177914

Kurund

But following this link, i’m find versions only for Drupal and Joomla.
                Which from this two version is best for trying integrating CiviCRM with MODx? smiley
                  • 330 Posts
                  Guessing the third one civicrm-2.1.1-l10n.tar.gz is the one you want
                  • Drupal or Joomla versions will not work in modx. The stand alone one should be able to do so.
                      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
                      • 1,336 Posts
                      This file, civicrm-2.1.1-l10n.tar.gz is just a translation pack version for the others, not a standalone version.
                        Use MODx, or the cat gets it!