We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 9 Posts
    Just upgraded my site - really impressed and think great job.

I am experiencing problem with quickmanager though.... when I click on "Cancel" to close it I am being left with the white box over the page, until I click around the page and then it goes away.

Anyone got any ideas I can try to get it to actually close when I click on "Cancel"?

Thanks smiley
    • Please file a bug for this in JIRA with details of your environment.
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 285 Posts
        Also on the topic of quick manager, there is a version 1.2 in the repository, which is the version I was using with my 0.9.6.3 sites. Is there any reason why 1.0.0 is bundled with qm 1.1.1 rather than 1.2?
        • We’re using a derivative of QM+ I believe, which isn’t exactly the same thing, but I’m not entirely certain. If there’s specific things that need to be rolled into it, please file a JIRA issue. Thanks!
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 9 Posts
            I have filed a JIRA with regards to my issue.

What’s the process now...? I’m new to this kinda thing smiley
            • We’ll look at it in JIRA, review and plan fixes as appropriate. Any feedback needed will be requested there. Thanks!
                • 634 Posts
                I’m currently making QuickManager+ v.1.3 for MODx Evolution 1.0.0.

There are some changes in MODx manager, so QuickManager+ 1.2 from repository won’t work properly with Evolution 1.

MODx Evolution 1 comes with modified version of QuickManager+. Cancel-button problem is caused by ColorBox -javascript that is used instead of original ThickBox script.
                  Mikko Lammi, Owner at Maagit
                  • 634 Posts
                  Oh, and the temporary fix for Cancel button problem. Open file "close.php" and replace line 17 with this:
                  <body onload="parent.$j.fn.colorbox.close();">';
                    Mikko Lammi, Owner at Maagit
                    • 145 Posts
                    Hi

There seems to be an issue that you can’t choose all templates. This is the QM that comes with the current 1.0.0 release. I filled an issue here:

http://svn.modxcms.com/jira/browse/ADDON-56

eni
                    • Quote from: Lammikko at Aug 04, 2009, 07:19 AM

Oh, and the temporary fix for Cancel button problem. Open file "close.php" and replace line 17 with this:
                      <body onload="parent.$j.fn.colorbox.close();">';

Thanks Lammikko. We’d love to see some updates to QM+ for 1.0.1 including adding a couple more buttons and making it able to slide out of the way.