We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 8 Posts
    I am also getting this error.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 25586 bytes) in /home/mysite/public_html/manager/processors/cache_sync.class.processor.php on line 44

This problem started happening at some point when a client was editing files in the manager but I am not able to trace exactly what they did. I have looked through them but can’t seem to find a child/parent reference problem.

When I turn off friendly URLs, I can then save files. (But there are other problems that arise.)

I am running Evolution 1.0.4 and PHP5

How would I go about using the script above to solve the problem?

Any help greatly appreciated.
      • 2 Posts
      Hi,

Here are the steps...

• Right click on a Resource that has a child in the tree on the left
        Select Edit Resource from the menu
        Click on the Parent Resource field (it responds "Please select a node in the tree to the left")
        In the tree on the left select the child of the Resource you are editing.

Let me know if you can recreate this,

Cheers for your help
        • 8 Posts
        I’m still getting the error when friendly URLs is turned on. Anytime I try to edit something and save, the error appears - unless I have friendly URLs turned off.
        Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 25586 bytes) in /home/mysite/public_html/manager/processors/cache_sync.class.processor.php on line 44

I did a test of deleting each parent (and all its children) of the site until just one page was left and that didn’t solve the problem so I am guessing that it is not a child/parent reference problem. Any ideas what it could be?

I’m feeling pretty frustrated. I even did a test of installing 1.0.5 as an update and the problem still exists in 1.0.5. This leads me to believe the problem must be in the database somewhere but not in site_content as I essentially deleted nearly all of it. But I don’t know where to start looking in the database
        sad

I would love any and all suggestions. Thank you!!
        • Do you have any template variables with a default value of
          @INHERIT some_value
          ?
          There is a problem in 1.0.5 with specifying a value after the @INHERIT keyword.
            Mike Schell
            Lead Developer, MODX Cloud
            Email: [email protected]
            GitHub: https://github.com/netProphET/
            Twitter: @mkschell
            • 8 Posts
            I found this function in the transalias plugin:

function getTVValue($tv) {
                    $modx =& $GLOBALS['modx'];
                    $additionalEncodings = array('-' => '%2D', '.' => '%2E', '_' => '%5F');
                    $tvname = str_replace(array_keys($additionalEncodings), array_values($additionalEncodings), rawurlencode($tv));
                    if(array_key_exists('tv'.$tvname, $_POST)) {
                        include_once $GLOBALS['modx']->config['base_path'] . 'manager/includes/tmplvars.commands.inc.php';
                        $val = $_POST['tv'.$tvname];
                        $id = $_POST['id'];
                        if($val == '@INHERIT' && empty($_POST['id']) && !empty($_POST['parent'])) {
                            // we have to look at parent directly
                            $id = $_POST['parent'];
                            $parent = $modx->getPageInfo($_POST['parent'], 0, 'id,parent,published');
                            $ptv = $modx->getTemplateVar($tv, '*', $parent['id'], $parent['published']);
                            $val = $ptv['value'];
                        }

i’m not sure where it gets called. would this return an @INHERIT with some_value after??

thanks!!
            • Only in a rare case would this plugin return such a TV value.. it would have to exist as the default value of a TV in the parent resource. If you check all of the default values of your TVs, and do not find any occurances of "@INHERIT someDefaultValue", then this is not the problem.
                Mike Schell
                Lead Developer, MODX Cloud
                Email: [email protected]
                GitHub: https://github.com/netProphET/
                Twitter: @mkschell
                • 2 Posts
                Quote from: dan_lighthouse at Jul 11, 2011, 07:36 AM

Hi,

Here are the steps...

• Right click on a Resource that has a child in the tree on the left
                  Select Edit Resource from the menu
                  Click on the Parent Resource field (it responds "Please select a node in the tree to the left")
                  In the tree on the left select the child of the Resource you are editing.

Let me know if you can recreate this,

Cheers for your help

Just to follow up, this is a bug present in Revolution 2.0.7 traditional. I upgraded to 2.1.2 where it’s been fixed.
                  • 2,314 Posts
                  Just to follow up, this is a bug present in Revolution 2.0.7 traditional. I upgraded to 2.1.2 where it’s been fixed.
                  Evo Bug posted in the Evolution part of the forum smiley
                  Evolution » Evo Release Support » Evolution 1.0.2
                    • 2 Posts
                    Oh yes!

Sorry about that, I got to the thread via Google as the issue at the top was the same as the one I was having. Apologies, not very observant of me.
                      • 43 Posts
                      You, sir, are the savior.