We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 116 Posts
    You, sir, are a superb human being.

That’s almost it - I’m definitely getting images now, but it’s returning every item that’s in the imagelistTV, whereas I only need to show one - user-defined would be ideal, but I’m more than happy to just settle for the first.

I imagine that’s something related to getresources though.
      • 5,888 Posts
      with &limit=`1` you should get only the first image, when using the latest snippet from github
      see the link from previous post
        -------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!
        • 116 Posts
        Ah, my apologies - I thought I already had the latest version.
        This is working beautifully, I sincerely hope it makes it into the Modx core in some form or another - it’s such a logical and useful tool.

Thanks once again.
          • 116 Posts
          Hi, another quick question...

On a recently completed site, I have two user profiles; one for myself with full access, and one for the site owner with limited access.

Since the site went live (zipped up and moved to a server), she’s been unable to use the plugin. Annoyingly, I hadn’t tested this feature using her profile whilst it was in development, so I don’t know if it’s always been the case that her profile can’t use it, or whether it was something that occured during the move. Do you happen to know if there’s something I should be specifically enabling in the "Access Controls" section of the Manager in order for it to work for her?
            • 5,888 Posts
            Quote from: chr.s at Jun 11, 2011, 06:00 PM

and one for the site owner with limited access.

more details on that?
              -------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!
              • 116 Posts
              Their current access policy is that of "Editor".

From what I can tell/remember they have the same permissions as I do, with the following exceptions (i.e. these are unticked):

element_tree
              file_tree
              resource_quick_create
              resource_quick_update
              tree_show_element_ids
              tree_show_resource_ids
              view_user
              workspaces

Hope that sheds some light on things, although none of those look (to my untrained eye) to be related.

Edit: I’ve recently upgraded to 2.1.1 - if that’s of any help too. I was wondering if switching over to the multiItemsGridTV might be a better option. It would be overkill for my needs, but if it’s running stable (I had some problems with it before on a previous version of Modx) and is the ImageListTV’s successor, perhaps it would be wise...?