We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Hi,

I added some tiny feature and styles to JoCo module. it is ready for final release so if someone wants to add a language file, please create and send it as soon as possible smiley

changes:
    - by pressing publish or unpublish button, this button and checkbox value will change so it is possible to publish and unpublish a comment many times.
    - display type links added to main view.
    - a bug fixed: JoCo replaced \n with
    for displaying and update DB without replace again. so maybe
    exists in edited comments.
    - and some changes in style by Ryan’s idea.

you can see style changes in attached file.

Thanks
    AHHP
      God loves me. 【ツ】

MODX.ir (Persian Support)

Boplo.ir/modx/ (Persian)
      • 4,205 Posts
      Looks good. Well done with the styling
        [font=Verdana]Shane Sponagle | [wiki] Snippet Call Anatomy | MODx Developer Blog | [nettuts] Working With a Content Management Framework: MODx

Something is happening here, but you don't know what it is.
        Do you, Mr. Jones? - [bob dylan]
        • 332 Posts
        Everytime I come back to Modx Community after long abscense, I find something that makes me very happy.

Thanks for the module!!!!!! What a perfect timing because yesterday I spent over an hour deleted near thousands of spam (didn’t know I can do it from phpmyadmin) from my blog which I hardly visit and hardly post anything - with each delete, I cursed the spammer and swore to move to WordPress.

Now JoCo can keep me happy and stay royal to Modx grin
        Let me buy your a beer please. laugh
          • 332 Posts
          Just installed. Looking good, but there is no delete button, and I am presuming the first icon (red ones) is for deletion because when I click OK, I could see a deleted message, but in Jot, that icon is for ’unpublished’. When I click on yellow and  red button, they all asked: are you sure.
            • 3,975 Posts
            Very nice update AHHP! its great!
              Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
            • Quote from: chinesedream at Nov 21, 2008, 02:46 AM

Just installed. Looking good, but there is no delete button, and I am presuming the first icon (red ones) is for deletion because when I click OK, I could see a deleted message, but in Jot, that icon is for ’unpublished’. When I click on yellow and red button, they all asked: are you sure.

very good point. I’ve thought about it but i thought that it’s not necessary because Jot icons are depended to MODx theme and will change by changing MODx theme.

so i did it, the lang file and the javascript file updated. I will upload it soon.

new lang file attached!
                God loves me. 【ツ】

MODX.ir (Persian Support)

Boplo.ir/modx/ (Persian)
              • Great update indeed. Still thinking about sites with tons of comments. My intention was to minimizing the vertical space taken up to be able to manage as efficiently as possible in as little vertical space as possible. E.g., show 25-50 comments at a time (or more) with minimal scrolling.

With the following minor tweak you could slim the header size by about half and also loose a lot of extra dead space between the comments. Since most people are going to use this to nuke spam, the default view should be unpublished so they can get right to work.

Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                  Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
                  • 2,542 Posts
                  Hi,

looks nice and I should have use of it.
                  I’ve translated the language file in french.
                  As I ’ve not yet installed the module nand tested it, there could be some modifications to do in it.

:-)
                    Made with MODx : [url=http://www.copadel.com]copadel, fruits et l
                    • 241 Posts
                    Soo happy to come back to modx community when i see all of that. Sorry I did’nt have time (i’m setting up a com agency in reunion island) to test and will wait for the opinion of Helio before installing.. (no offence just i knwo how good/nice he is // from french community)

@ all of you : you’re are the best !

:-)
                    Alchime
                    • Is there a way to allow the creator of a document that has Jot call included be the admin of that specific blog?
                        Ross Sivills - MD AugmentBLU Edinburgh, Scotland UK
                        AugmentBLU - MODX Partner

BLUcart - MODX Revolution E-Commerce & Shopping Cart