We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 353 Posts
    Thanks
    I have 2 wayfinders, 6 migx, 4 getresources calls going on in the page with maybe 10 TVs being called but 253 queries is massive. I thought when I hit the website with an apache bench test the page would slow/hang but it didn't.
    • Just an observation, I hope those Wayfinder and getResources snippet calls are cached - there's not many times you need to call those particular snippets uncached and they can have a serious performance hit sometimes if they are being called uncached.
        Garry Nutting
        Senior Developer
        MODX, LLC

Email: [email protected]
        Twitter: @garryn
        Web: modx.com
        • 24,544 Posts
        Quote from: howster at Jun 01, 2014, 11:21 PM
        Thanks
        I have 2 wayfinders, 6 migx, 4 getresources calls going on in the page with maybe 10 TVs being called but 253 queries is massive. I thought when I hit the website with an apache bench test the page would slow/hang but it didn't.

How many resources is getResources pulling? The number of queries just for the getResources tags could be 4 X 10 X (# of resources), especially if you're not using &includeTVList. That would get you to 250 in a hurry.
          Did I help you? Buy me a beer
          Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
          MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
          My MODX Extras
          Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting