We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 429 Posts
    While i don’t need one just yet. I would like to know of any UK developers who are familar with MODX.

I am using the system more and more and at some point may need to commission a number of works, so it would be good to have your details on file.

Thanks
    • Hi,

Absolutely - I’m based in Southampton and spending nearly all my working life inside MODx these days. I’ll PM you my CV so you have it on file.

Regards,
      Peter
        MAPLEDESIGN MODX development and MODX web design and custom development. Proud to serve UK and International clients!
        • 81 Posts
        Hi,

I’m in Sheffield and Martyn is outside Nottingham.

We are available for anything from an afternoon’s snippet writing, to gigantic, complex stuff.

Ramsay
        http://www.zombietuesday.com
          • 429 Posts
          Hi,

I’m a MODx enthusiast based in Cornwall. I spend all my time developing MODx sites for freelance and individual clients so would be keen to help.

If you need any support do let me know, whether it be Snippet adjustments, PSD conversions or entire website builds.

I’ll PM you my details.

Many regards,

Martin
            Martin Sanders - Design & Web Development
            • 429 Posts
            Thanks.

The more i’ll be sure to visit your websites and check your work.

Its good that are a few of you around as I imagine you all pretty busy.

Thanks for the replies. It would mostly be snippet type work as and when really.

I’m sure i’ll be in touch with some of you in the New Year.

• 299 Posts
              Peter,

Shoot me a PM with your email address, I tried to send you a message at your old address. Have something for you if you are interested.

Thanks,

Josh
                • 158 Posts
                Sorry to hijack the thread a little, but could all UK modx developers who replied here also send me over there information, I love Modx and im pretty reasonable at it, but I know very soon custom work will be coming up, such as a property addon etc.

Cheers

Brett

[email protected]
                www.peekaboodesign.co.uk
                  • 429 Posts
                  Hi Brett, I’ve just posted you a PM with my details.

ps. for some reason your ’[email protected]’ returned a failed to delivery error message.
                    Martin Sanders - Design & Web Development
                    • 429 Posts
                    Maybe we can use this thread or some other system to list all UK developers and what work they prefer to carryout.

It would be nice to have some kind or database or directory.
                      • 2,310 Posts