We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • And/or... a profile setting that turns emails on or off, but still allows you to subscribe?

An excerpt from the post in the email would also be helpful. Notifications are great but they don't tell you if you should go read the post now, or if it can wait a little bit.

Sorting within one's own profile is still non-existent. Plus, it's not threaded anymore. I believe all lists should be threaded. It's a lot easier to find your own post within a thread than it is to weed your way through all those individual post listings.
      Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
      "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
      Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster
      • 15 Posts
      Writeword for Modx Revolution. I used writeword on Modx Evo sites and I am now transferring one of these sites to Revo, but can't find a similar addon for Revo.
        • 239 Posts
        I would like to be able to login and see the last post that a created. Is this available now?
        • Quote from: taiyo1578 at Apr 25, 2013, 07:53 PM
          I would like to be able to login and see the last post that a created. Is this available now?

Yep: http://forums.modx.com/thread/recent (and I don't think it even requires you to be logged in)
            Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
            • 125 Posts
            tags for posts would be great

- easier to find related posts
            - ajax search suggestions
            - after login latest answers for my posts
            - Thank you Button would be great (like on xda-developers.com)
            - select quote text before clicking quote. Automatically put selected text in the quote.
            - highlighting keyword in search
            - order by date in searchresults
            - mark evo and revo postings with a little sign to make the difference clear
            - search in topic (when you are inside a topic, only search inside it - not the whole database)
            - give possible solutions/suggestions while typing in the title for post (like on stackoverflow.com)

thanks

ad [ed. note: ad2003 last edited this post 11 years ago.]
              • 712 Posts
              Responsive layout
              Improved stability
                jpdevries
                • 239 Posts
                Thanks Mark that does help but still isn't exactly what I want.

I would like to be able to see my posts only and not have to weed thru all the others. I think this feature should be in your profile (i.e. My Posts).

Quote from: markh at Apr 25, 2013, 09:49 PM
                Quote from: taiyo1578 at Apr 25, 2013, 07:53 PM

Yep: http://forums.modx.com/thread/recent (and I don't think it even requires you to be logged in)
                  • 24,544 Posts
                  Quote from: taiyo1578 at Apr 26, 2013, 01:55 PM

I would like to be able to see my posts only and not have to weed thru all the others. I think this feature should be in your profile (i.e. My Posts).

Isn't that what happens when you go to your Forum profile and click on "Posts", or am I misunderstanding you?
                    Did I help you? Buy me a beer
                    Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
                    MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
                    My MODX Extras
                    Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
                    • 1,572 Posts
                    Quote from: BobRay at Apr 27, 2013, 03:33 AM

Isn't that what happens when you go to your Forum profile and click on "Posts", or am I misunderstanding you?

Yep little down arrow next to your name and then "My * posts"
                      • 239 Posts
                      ah that is a beautiful thing. it seems this feature has avoided me somehow. Thank you for pointing this one out!!!!
                      Quote from: paulp at Apr 27, 2013, 07:32 AM
                      Quote from: BobRay at Apr 27, 2013, 03:33 AM

Yep little down arrow next to your name and then "My * posts"