We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 4,205 Posts
    The manage images button shows up with &gal_query_ids=`all` but no images show up when in editing mode.
    My call is simply: [!MaxiGallery? &gal_query_ids=`all` !].

I am trying to have a centralized management of all galleries.
      [font=Verdana]Shane Sponagle | [wiki] Snippet Call Anatomy | MODx Developer Blog | [nettuts] Working With a Content Management Framework: MODx

Something is happening here, but you don't know what it is.
      Do you, Mr. Jones? - [bob dylan]
      • 4,213 Posts
      Quote from: dev_cw at Aug 28, 2008, 07:06 PM

The manage images button shows up with &gal_query_ids=`all` but no images show up when in editing mode.
      My call is simply: [!MaxiGallery? &gal_query_ids=`all` !].
      Do you mean that images are shown in thumbail view, but nothing in picture management? or nothing in both yet (ie. no pictures uploaded yet)? Do you know that you cannot upload images in query mode?

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
        • 4,205 Posts
        Images from all the galleries show, and the manage button shows up. But once I click on the manage it loads a blank gallery. The upload options do not show. The available options are: back to normal, save changes, sort pictures and delete all pictures.
          [font=Verdana]Shane Sponagle | [wiki] Snippet Call Anatomy | MODx Developer Blog | [nettuts] Working With a Content Management Framework: MODx

• 4,213 Posts
          Ok, there’s a bug then.. does the managing work if you define id’s in the gal_query_ids parameters instead of ’all’?

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
            • 4,205 Posts
            Yes. If I specify an ID it works fine. It also works with multiple IDs.

• 128 Posts
              Using the latest MODx 0.9.6.3-rc1 (it may well be the same issue under 0.9.6.2??) and there seems to be a conflict between the versions of mootools used by Quickedit and MaxiGallery. This is also an issue for the existing MaxiGallery 0.5.2 version.

I have a simple gallery using slimbox. This works fine, but as soon as I am logged in to the manager it fails to work.
              If I sync the mootools.js files between /manager/media/script/mootools and snippets/maxigallery/slimbox/js then it works again as expected.
                • 4,213 Posts
                thanks for the report, i’ll get that fixed once i release that v0.6 version.

• 718 Posts
                  gallery call:
                  [[MaxiGallery? &manage_target=`46`]]

manage page call (43 ID)
                  [[MaxiGallery? &is_target=`1`]]

[+maxigallery.urlaction+] returns /46?from_id=43
                  anchors is not working..
                  need to return /46?gal_id=43&from_id=43
                  may be use different placeholder?

All actions wrong. Can’t delete, upload.. and so on.
                  Bug only if using manage target..
                    • 4,213 Posts
                    Hmm.. strange.. It has been working ok for others and works in my tests.. Can you try to install again? also is both of the documents uncached as you are using cached snippet calls..

• 718 Posts
                      Back to 052
                      returns /46?gal_id=43
                      laugh

Pages are uncached. Maxigallery non-modified 052 from repository, 06 from svn.
                      Modx from svn r4367

debug returns
                      Debug >> 338 - //if user is allowed to modify and has entered admin mode
                      |--- Action:
                      |--- From_id: 43
                      |--- Gal_id: 43
                      |--- max_pic_number: 0
                      |--- display: normal
                      |--- embedtype: normal

In 640 line i change from
                      $urparams = "from_id=".$_REQUEST['from_id'];

to
                      $urparams = "gal_id=".$_REQUEST['gal_id']."&from_id=".$_REQUEST['from_id'];

I dont know right or not. But now its working fine.

Also... I can make a patch with little changes if you want. (for example onClick to onclick..)