We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3 Posts
    MODx is looking great, and I will be following it’s development with interest. However I have notice that in the forums the smf copyright at the bottom has been disguised by making it black text on a black background. The SMF developers will not like this and it would be a shame if you end up not been able to use SMF because of this.

Wolfenrook
    • Must be an issue with your monitor, because I get a nice silver text on the black, and it lights up on mouseover.
        Studying MODX in the desert - http://sottwell.com
        Tips and Tricks from the MODX Forums and Slack Channels - http://modxcookbook.com
        Join the Slack Community - http://modx.org
        • 3 Posts
        I get a grey on mouseover, but it’s black prior to that. I got a friend to check it on his pc as well and he uses a different browser and monitor and it’s black for him as well. I’ve also tested it with Opera, Firefox and IE and it is black in all of them.
          • 4 Posts
          if i gave this site to a smf staff member they prob agree with wolfenrook, but hey its your choice we are trying to help, ill give the link to some staff members from SMF and see what they say.

I do like the look however maybe you should update to RC2 alot of the bugs from RC1 have been fixed smiley
            • 711 Posts
            With a monitor well calibrated there is no problem. I get also a nice silver text on the black and it lights up on mouseover
              Sorry for my english. I'm french... My dictionary is near me, but it's only a dictionary !
              • 4 Posts
              The point is everyone with good or bad resolution must be able to read it
              • Do you honestly think we’d try to hide the fact we’re using SMF if we spent countless hours and energy on the SMF plugin, which we released for free, and which we’ve yet to release or promote any other forum scripts as real integrations with MODx?
                  Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                  Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
                  • 4 Posts
                  im not saying that all im doing is advising you make it slightly lighter smiley

Also to update to RC2 as it has less bugs smiley
                  • We’re running RC2.
                      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
                      • 4 Posts
                      my mistake I read wrong I remove that bit then smiley (sorry bout that)

Honestly I like the theme the colours are great, looks like a nice variation of thge default theme am i right?
                      All im suggesting is a lighter color in the copyright so people with not so goo monitors or res. can see it as on some mahines the two colours are so close