We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Very good point David, consider yourself moderator. smiley
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
    • Priority 1 right now is getting 0.9.1 out, and then the file repository done. Priority 2 then becomes the new manager. I’m kinda hoping that by the time #2 is pretty much ready to roll, SMF will hit 1.1 GM and we can updated all the themes, etc. to work with it, and install the mod.
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 7,075 Posts
        Thanks Ryan.

Not that there is much moderation needed yet, but the french subforum could face a traffic bump very soon grin And having a subforum requires a little organization for it to be readable... I prefixed topics to allow for quick identification of the nature of the posts... for instance [Support] for a support request, [Traduction] for a translation topic or [Epinglé] for a sitcky topic... Even with the number of post, it started being hard to browse... now it’s hopefully clearer.
          .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
          • 7,075 Posts
          Sorry guys, I have been flooding the forum with french posts (oops), to bad the Ignore Boards mod is not there yet...

I’ve been doing some work on the french subforum, basically writing a FAQ and posting few guidelines. I am done, things should go back to normal... though the promoting we did with Aour is starting to bear fruit many new users coming !
            .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id