We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2,204 Posts
    mm in the plugin editor i see the extra tab now but when editing a document I get this error:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /var/www/www.website.nl/assets/plugins/managermanager/mm.inc.php(109) : eval()'d code on line 4

this is what it reads:
             eval($mm_actions);
      follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
      • 592 Posts
      Hi Dimmy,

What is your plugin code with the rules ?
        • 2,204 Posts
        mm i got it working now all the versions I had I must have mixed up versions
        deleted all and started over with the all on one line fix an now it works.

is it also possible to set the order of the fields and tabs?
        I like to insert a tab in the front instead of on the end. or add a tab in the middle of the other tabs.
          follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
          • 8 Posts
          When using non-latin characters in plugin’s code, I get a mumble jumble in the labels for example... Any ideas? Database tables all are in utf8 encoding.
            • 1,842 Posts
            Hi, for some reason, this code (li 84 - v0.2.4) shows as it should the loadingmask but the mask doesn’t disappear when the page is loaded. I had to comment it in order to see the fields.

echo '		
            		<div id="loadingmask"> </div>
            		<script type="text/javascript">
            			$("#loadingmask").css( {width: "100%", height: $("body").height(), position: "absolute", zIndex: "1000", backgroundColor: "#ffffff"} );
            		</script>	
            	';

I tried to put the code on one line, like for this issue (http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,16948.msg110046.html#msg110046) but didn’t change anything.
              • 1,842 Posts
              Well, with version for PHP5, everything seems ok ! wink (Thx Laurent)

Thanks for this wonderful plugin
                • 7,075 Posts
                I have to double check that, I would have sworn the original version worked well for me with PHP5 : I probably missed something !
                  .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l&#39;outil id
                  • 1,842 Posts
                  Yeah, I saw your posts David... That’s why I didn’t try Laurent’s version because we have the same config... but at the end, I changed my mind :p

I don’t know why we get such difference.
                    • 1,842 Posts
                    How to set, by default, docs uncacheable ?

I tried \$mm->mm_default(’cacheable’, ’0’, ’’, ’9’);

I can’t use MODx config ’cause I only need to put docs with templates id 9 uncacheable... not all docs. Thx wink
                      • 592 Posts
                      You can’t do that for the moment.

defaut function works only for pub_date and unpub_date. wink

I maybe will add some others stuff for this function... if I have the time and if ncrossland don’t do it.

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.